Awoo.

The Division 2 (XB1, PS4, PC, March 15, 2019) “History Will Remember.”

SgtBloxx

I’m honestly really stoked about this game. It looks like Ubisoft is finally learning from its mistakes and actually trying to fix them. Better graphics, less bullet-spongy enemies, and more emphasis on endgame content, plus free DLC. Let’s hope Ubisoft doesn’t downgrade this game like it did to its previous games.

I dunno, it still looks boring as hell. The E3 presentations did not a good convincing job for me and while i commend the fact that they weren't scripted, they had the players behave not like real online players do. Companies are so out of touch like that.

• Thumbs Up 3

Honestly, the game still isn't drawing me in. There's just something about its art-style, gameplay, and open-world story that's just keeping me from it. Also doesn't help that I have yet to finish any of the Ubi games I own already. Add in how lifeless that E3 demo seemed to be imo and I am incredibly weary of this.

Though, I will say that it seems to be doing something very important. From what I've heard, a lot of people who were fans of the first game are ecstatic about this one. So they're definitely catering to their base before anything which really isn't something you can take for granted with a lot of series nowadays.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, for what it's worth, I'm pretty excited to play it! The Division had a lot of problems, but I really thought it had the potential to be something special. I really like how much more active the gameplay is compared to other loot shooters, with a bigger emphasis on countering multiple enemy types and effectively using your abilities. The Exotic armor/weapons were also a lot of fun to get too!

From what I've seen of the sequel, it looks a lot better! There's skill trees that start after the end game so there's a lot more to do after the base campaign, it's set in Washington D.C. which I live near to (that's always a plus in my book), and the free content updates onward sounds like a fair deal to me. That said, I really wish the first time we got to see the game wasn't through some dumb trailer where you kept hearing actors yell "Matt, take cover!" and "Matt, I need a revive!".

I honestly didn't mind the actors talking like that. Just as long as I see gameplay, I'm ok with it.