Jump to content
Ryannumber1Santa

The Sonic Musical Spectacular 3 [EVENT] - A celebration of 27 years of Sonic, 3 years of Motobug and SSMB! - MAIN EVENT STREAM AIRDATE: 21ST JULY - 5pm GMT/1pm EST

Recommended Posts

To kick things off...

Sonic Mania: Mirage Saloon Act 2 - 

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: His World (Zebrahead version): 

Sonic the Fighters: Advertise ~ K.I.Y.O

Remix: 

Don't know a heavy amount of remixes, buuut I'm gonna go with this one: 

Fly in the Freedom (Credit to MiatriSs):

ALSO: UPDATE - I forgot to add Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really cool event. Glad to see it return.

Okay, my choices:

SEGASonic The Hedgehog: Trap Tower

 

Sonic Mania: Stardust Speedway act2:

 

Sonic Adventure: Pleasure Castle (Twinkle Park)

 

 

Remix: Ice Cap (Sonic 3) by Tee Lopes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  Chosen One - Shadow the Hedgehog

 

2. Flying Battery Zone Act 2- Sonic Mania

 

3. Mortar Canyon - Sonic Forces

 

Remix: Dreams of an Absoultion (2011 version) - Sonic 06

EDIT: Changed my remix since Forces already has a remix added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATES: 

  • List has been updated fully - let me know if there's an issue
  • Mania has gotten it's FINAL extension. One song remains and one remix remains, it's done after that.
  • CD has gotten an extension due to the JP/US soundtracks. If there's demand, I'll split them both into separate lists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year I supplemented each of my selections with a description about why I chose the track, but I'm a lazy scumbag so I'm not gonna do that this year.

1) Studiopolis Zone Act 2 - Sonic Mania

2) Sweet Mountain Act 3 - Sonic Colours

3) vs. Bullet Bill - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Remix) Press Garden Zone Act 2 - Funk Fiction

Will try to actually stick around for the music this year! Assuming life doesn't get in the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

Spotify has it listed under Black Knight’s OST so it counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

1. Crazy Robo (Sonic Adventure)

2. Studiopolis Act 1 (Sonic Mania)

3. Live and Learn (Sonic Adventure 2)

R: Sonic 3 Re-Imagined - Ice Cap Zone, by Tee Lopes (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles)

 

I didn't know if this Micheal Jackson mash up/remix of Studiopolis counted as a remix, so I went with a safe Tee Lopes remix of Ice Cap.

Sonic Mania's closed up except for it's last remix slot, could you pick something else please?

Also, Ice Cap was already chosen. the MJ Studiopolis remix should be fine though.

@ThePrinceOfSaiyans

Scratch that, Mania is completely full. Could you pick another remix and third song?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

1. Crazy Robo (Sonic Adventure)

2. White of Sky (Sonic and the Secret Rings)

3. Live and Learn (Sonic Adventure 2)

R: Michael Jackson vs Sonic Mania - You Rock my Studiopolis Remix, by Yuzoboy (Sonic Mania)

Remix is gonna need to be changed - I didn't notice that someone submitted a Press Garden remix above so Mania is completely closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's mah picks! Glad to be a part of this again!

1.) This Is Our World (Sonic Forces)

2.) The World Adventure (Sonic Unleashed)

 

3.) Theme of Sonic Colors (Sonic Colors)

 

Y'all need more Orchestral stuff in your life, so I'm happy to oblige.

As for remixes...

R: Time for True Revelation ~ Big Swell Mix (Sonic Rush Adventure Remix)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

Yeah, I saw that, it may take a while to find another remix cuz my 2 favorites and back up MJ Mania remix have been taken, lol.

Alright, that's cool. Just let me know when you've got one.

Anyways, list is updated - Mania is closed, and I pre-preemptively added more slots for Unleashed based on last year, as well as splitting off the US and JP soundtracks of CD into their own lists. 

6 minutes ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

Yeah, I saw that, it may take a while to find another remix cuz my 2 favorites and back up MJ Mania remix have been taken, lol.

@Ryannumber1gamer

Is a Hyrdo City remix good?

Sonic 3's remix slot is filled, but if you can't think of anything else, I guess I could add an remix extension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright, that's cool. Just let me know when you've got one.

Anyways, list is updated - Mania is closed, and I pre-preemptively added more slots for Unleashed based on last year, as well as splitting off the US and JP soundtracks of CD into their own lists. 

Sonic 3's remix slot is filled, but if you can't think of anything else, I guess I could add an remix extension.

I found one for Stardust Speedway(Original)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh this'll be fun! Okay I've gotta put something in for this!

1. Sonic Unleashed: Shamar Hub Night

When THAT Saxophone kicks in! Nothing more need be said!

2. Sonic Free Riders: 'Free' Main Theme

Don't think this game's gonna get much love in general but I've always loved this track!

3. Sonic R: Back In Time

Hey we're going through Sonic's musical history here! This is such a great little tune that always has such a "nostalgia" feeling to it!

 

EDIT: Had a remix slot but it was another Unleashed track, forgot I had Shamar in there so do ignore that if you saw it. My bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Loudest Loud said:

Ohh this'll be fun! Okay I've gotta put something in for this!

1. Sonic Unleashed: Shamar Hub Night

When THAT Saxophone kicks in! Nothing more need be said!

2. Sonic Free Riders: 'Free' Main Theme

Don't think this game's gonna get much love in general but I've always loved this track!

3. Sonic R: Back In Time

Hey we're going through Sonic's musical history here! This is such a great little tune that always has such a "nostalgia" feeling to it!

 

EDIT: Had a remix slot but it was another Unleashed track, forgot I had Shamar in there so do ignore that if you saw it. My bad!

Remix slot doesn't count into the one per game rule since it's technically a different request thing altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SONIC DRIVE (Sonic X): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmm29sLH9A

Gaia Gate (Sonic Unleashed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-QdC8zxL0

Aquatic Base (Sonic 2006): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmP3E9ZEKhU 

REMIX History (Sonic Mega Collection): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_0z1sxglT0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

SONIC DRIVE (Sonic X): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmm29sLH9A

Gaia Gate (Sonic Unleashed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-QdC8zxL0

Aquatic Base (Sonic 2006): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmP3E9ZEKhU 

REMIX History (Sonic Mega Collection): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_0z1sxglT0

List has been updated, 06 is now closed unless an extension is requested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.