Awoo.

The Sonic Musical Spectacular 3 [EVENT] - A celebration of 27 years of Sonic, 3 years of Motobug and SSMB! - MAIN EVENT STREAM AIRDATE: 21ST JULY - 5pm GMT/1pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

While delays are never a good thing, this means I can actually participate cause I'm gonna be gone all week this week. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

On 7/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Updated the list.

EVERYONE: THERE IS ONE WEEK REMAINING TO GET A REQUEST IN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BADGE AND A SPOT IN THE CELEBRATION VIDEO. IF BY A WEEK, THERE'S NO MORE REQUESTS, ADDITIONAL REQUESTS WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE WHO'S USED THEIR REQUESTS TO FILL A FEW MORE SLOTS.

Does this still apply even though the deadline has been extended or would you like those of us who have already made suggestions to hold off on extra suggestions for now? ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Shiroi said:

Does this still apply even though the deadline has been extended or would you like those of us who have already made suggestions to hold off on extra suggestions for now? ^^

The extra suggestions will be opened on July 17th when the main submission deadline has passed, in which case everyone who took part will get one (or possibly more, undecided as of yet) extra submission to make use of.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

10 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

While delays are never a good thing, this means I can actually participate cause I'm gonna be gone all week this week. Thank you.

This delay is a good thing, trust me on this one. Some circumstances behind the scenes would have made this difficult on it's original date.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

7 minutes ago, Polkadi~♪ said:

This delay is a good thing, trust me on this one. Some circumstances behind the scenes would have made this difficult on it's original date.

Wouldn't call it a bad thing myself, I'd rather have it delayed but done to a high quality than try to rush it out for a specified date and have it not come out to the best to what it could be. It'd just cause a lot of unneeded stress for everyone involved.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

51 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The extra suggestions will be opened on July 17th when the main submission deadline has passed, in which case everyone who took part will get one (or possibly more, undecided as of yet) extra submission to make use of.

Cool ^^ Before the deadline was changed I was searching for a couple of suggestions for the OST's that have none of their slots filled ^^ Hopefully suggestions will be made in the meantime ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd wanted to suggest more. I had been looking for more JoJo x Sonic stuff,  as well as fill up some completely blank games, namely the All Star Racing games. 

If you're willing to extend the remix slot... 

Live and Learn(Adventure 2) x Stand Proud(Stardust Crusaders) 

My other requests... 

Carrier Zone (S&ASR: Transformed)

Ocean View(S&ASR: Transformed)

Angel Island Act 2(Sonic 3)

Tidal Tempest JP Bad Future(Sonic CD JP)

Marble Zone(Sonic 1)

Battle Highway(Battle)

Take whatever you'd want. I'm ready and willing to accept the decision.😉

Come the extension requests, you may pick from any I mentioned here. It's up to you @Ryannumber1gamer. 😉👌

List has been updated.

REMINDER: There is only ONE day left to get requests in. Final shutoff date for official requests will be tomorrow at 5am GMT/12am EST - technically July 18th for both. That's roughly 30 or so hours left.

Yee, nice and late, time to think outside the box

Speed of Sound - Chaotix

Splash Garden - Sonic Pinball Party (just to confuse things, most Youtube videos have it as Frozen Bell). 

Main BGM - Sonic Dash

Sonic Nightcore - Free (Sonic Free Riders)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my turn. Sweet.

and for the remix

9 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Oh my turn. Sweet.

and for the remix

Sonic 2's remix slot is already taken, could you pick another remix please?

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sonic 2's remix slot is already taken, could you pick another remix please?

Booo,

Alright. How about this Hot Crater Remix from Adv 2

Updated.

Alright everyone, due to my late notice, the requests is open for one final hour. 

Alright everyone, with the official deadline date having passed, I'm giving everyone who added their requests one additional song request to help fill up some of the empty slots.