Jump to content
Ryannumber1gamer

The Sonic Musical Spectacular 3 [EVENT] - A celebration of 27 years of Sonic, 3 years of Motobug and SSMB! - MAIN EVENT STREAM AIRDATE: 21ST JULY - 5pm GMT/1pm EST

Recommended Posts

On 7/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Updated the list.

EVERYONE: THERE IS ONE WEEK REMAINING TO GET A REQUEST IN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BADGE AND A SPOT IN THE CELEBRATION VIDEO. IF BY A WEEK, THERE'S NO MORE REQUESTS, ADDITIONAL REQUESTS WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE WHO'S USED THEIR REQUESTS TO FILL A FEW MORE SLOTS.

Does this still apply even though the deadline has been extended or would you like those of us who have already made suggestions to hold off on extra suggestions for now? ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shiroi said:

Does this still apply even though the deadline has been extended or would you like those of us who have already made suggestions to hold off on extra suggestions for now? ^^

The extra suggestions will be opened on July 17th when the main submission deadline has passed, in which case everyone who took part will get one (or possibly more, undecided as of yet) extra submission to make use of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

While delays are never a good thing, this means I can actually participate cause I'm gonna be gone all week this week. Thank you.

This delay is a good thing, trust me on this one. Some circumstances behind the scenes would have made this difficult on it's original date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

While delays are never a good thing, this means I can actually participate cause I'm gonna be gone all week this week. Thank you.

 

7 minutes ago, Polkadi~♪ said:

This delay is a good thing, trust me on this one. Some circumstances behind the scenes would have made this difficult on it's original date.

Wouldn't call it a bad thing myself, I'd rather have it delayed but done to a high quality than try to rush it out for a specified date and have it not come out to the best to what it could be. It'd just cause a lot of unneeded stress for everyone involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The extra suggestions will be opened on July 17th when the main submission deadline has passed, in which case everyone who took part will get one (or possibly more, undecided as of yet) extra submission to make use of.

Cool ^^ Before the deadline was changed I was searching for a couple of suggestions for the OST's that have none of their slots filled ^^ Hopefully suggestions will be made in the meantime ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd wanted to suggest more. I had been looking for more JoJo x Sonic stuff,  as well as fill up some completely blank games, namely the All Star Racing games. 

If you're willing to extend the remix slot... 

 

Live and Learn(Adventure 2) x Stand Proud(Stardust Crusaders) 

 

 

My other requests... 

 

Carrier Zone (S&ASR: Transformed)

Ocean View(S&ASR: Transformed)

Angel Island Act 2(Sonic 3)

Tidal Tempest JP Bad Future(Sonic CD JP)

Marble Zone(Sonic 1)

Battle Highway(Battle)

Take whatever you'd want. I'm ready and willing to accept the decision.😉

Come the extension requests, you may pick from any I mentioned here. It's up to you @Ryannumber1gamer. 😉👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yee, nice and late, time to think outside the box

Speed of Sound - Chaotix

Splash Garden - Sonic Pinball Party (just to confuse things, most Youtube videos have it as Frozen Bell). 

Main BGM - Sonic Dash

Sonic Nightcore - Free (Sonic Free Riders)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sonic 2's remix slot is already taken, could you pick another remix please?

 

Booo,

 

Alright. How about this Hot Crater Remix from Adv 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.