Awoo.

The Sonic Musical Spectacular 3 [EVENT] - A celebration of 27 years of Sonic, 3 years of Motobug and SSMB! - MAIN EVENT STREAM AIRDATE: 21ST JULY - 5pm GMT/1pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

For my bonus, I choose Adder's Lair from All-Stars Transformed!

"Whose idea was it to boat race in hot lava?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright everyone, with the official deadline date having passed, I'm giving everyone who added their requests one additional song request to help fill up some of the empty slots.

One more, eh...?

Mystic Cave Zone - Sonic 2

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

On 7/12/2018 at 7:48 PM, jgcatindig said:

My other requests... 

Carrier Zone (S&ASR: Transformed)

Ocean View(S&ASR: Transformed)

Angel Island Act 2(Sonic 3)

Tidal Tempest JP Bad Future(Sonic CD JP)

Marble Zone(Sonic 1)

Battle Highway(Battle)

Take whatever you'd want. I'm ready and willing to accept the decision.😉

Come the extension requests, you may pick from any I mentioned here. It's up to you @Ryannumber1gamer. 😉👌

As I said....I'd be OK if any one of the specified tracks made it in. 

Oh,  @Ryannumber1gamer, just inform me of what you picked among the list.  😉

• Thumbs Up 1

Everything's updated. Now for a big announcement: 

Due to time, I've rescheduled the beginning time of the stream itself. It will now begin on Saturday 21st July at 5pm GMT/1pm EST!

Alright, closing up requests completely after Blueblur's. 

last time, i made a wallpaper for the event. thought i'd make a new one for the new event!

YxwyRZz.png

what do you think?

• Thumbs Up 3

so, sonic musical spectacular 3 has passed. pretty great event all around! while i didn't stick around for the whole thing, the times i was there were really fun! it was nice to just get together, listen to a community-created playlist of sonic songs and talk about whatever. from tea, to beans, to rethinking your life choices, there were a lot of interesting discussions during the 9-hour event.

the celebration videos were also pretty great, even better than last year's videos! i like that the whole thing was shown as an attract mode type thing, and any video that uses mega collection's extras menu music gets some points from me.

overall, good event. i'd even say it's great! some might even say it was awesome, outstanding or amazing!

thanks to everyone who worked on this and everyone who attended for such a cool event!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 3

I am so sad I didn't get to see any of my requests air,  but hey,  at least I put my name on this series right? I did not know what time the stream goes in my country(far off from the US,  a HK +8 timezone). But,  hey,  should've asked for a conversion right? 

*regretpost end*

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, jgcatindig said:

I did not know what time the stream goes in my country(far off from the US,  a HK +8 timezone). But,  hey,  should've asked for a conversion right?

Depending on when you go to sleep and get back up, you probably wouldn't have seen much anyway. It started at midnight in your timezone.

Anyway, you all did great with this event - as ever. I wasn't active much in the chat, but I had fun, and that's what these things are all about.

Here's to the next one, and enjoy the break.

• Thumbs Up 3

This was a really fun stream! I almost forgot it was happening on the 21st. I joined as the Shadow tracks started playing so I still got to watch a good chunk of the stream ^^ I would've liked to have interacted with everyone more but I was on mobile so that was easier said than done ^^ Still really good to hear everyone's picks ^^

Again as a few stated on the stream the only change I would suggest is to split the stream across 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) ^^ As a whole though everyone did a great job! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Time to wrap things up here! That includes the giving out of badges and some final words from me. My apologies for the delay on both accounts.

The quality from the artwork to the banners and the videos was outstanding and was a real delight to look at. There are some very talented members of the Motobug crew and SSMB for that matter! The dedication and hard work put in by everyone involved ought to be commended as you all put on a great show. Thank you for that, and thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, dedication and hard work in once again doing something fun and entertaining for the community. It was great with the first event and you all made it a point to go above and beyond last year and definitely this year with the Sonic Musical Spectacular 3.

Per usual with any event that I sponsor I like to come up with some statistics:   

• 41 members participated! This was the highest amount of participants ever for this event!
  • All the participants came up with 163 awesome Sonic songs! 
  • The Sonic game with the most requests was Sonic Mania with 9 songs
  • Sonic Unleashed was second with 6 songs 
  • Sonic Forces rounded out the top 3 with 5 (there were other categories with 5 requests but they were in groups. Forces was the only game to have 5 all by itself.)

We weren't able to get a official count of those that attended the stream. Guess we were too busy enjoy that awesome music 😉. As for the stream like last year, I was out of town for a quick weekend trip but I was able to join in via mobile just in time for that Sonic Mania goodness 😎. It was short and sweet and I had fun hanging out with everyone on the stream. 

The badges have been awarded at this point. I hope you all enjoy them 🙂

A big THANK YOU to all involved from the hard working creators to the enthusiastic participants and everyone in between, your contributions and collaboration in this community event was a success. May this success continue between changes-both already established changes and changes yet to come no matter how significant-between now and the next event. 

So until then...that's a wrap!

1498326968123.gif 

• Thumbs Up 9

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned