Awoo.

Dazzy's Drawings Thread

RedDevilDazzy

Hi, I just wanted to start a thread showing a Sonic I drew recently. I did colour it, but I accidently used wrong colours, oops. I will have to colour a copy of my drawing. Thanks for seeing my drawing.

Happy 27th Birthday Sonic! by DazzyADeviant

No automatic alt text available.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, in these photo's I am showing a drawing I did of Kat, the main character in Gravity Rush. I drew her many years ago but with her back turned. I have never drawn her face because I suck at drawing people, but Kat is my favourite modern day super hero, I can't say no, I had to try. I needed a lot of practise with drawing her, and this drawing here was almost scrapped too because I did not like the look of it. Anyway, here are the black and white/colour versions of the drawing, thanks for looking guys.

Image may contain: drawing

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I have a new drawing to post here, man it's been a while. Recently Elora new appearance was revealed in Spyro Reignited Trilogy which sparked many people to draw her new look. I am a bit late to the party, but here it is, I drew Elora from Reignited. It's not that accurate, but I tried my best. Here are 2 versions, black and white, and colour.

Thank you for looking guys.

No automatic alt text available.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 9 months later...

BIG BUMP!

Hi guys, this is a special drawing regarding Sonic's 28th Birthday/Anniversary on the 23rd June, but wait it's Doctor Eggman/Robotnik's birthday too. They both appeared in the very first Sonic game, and I felt it was fitting to draw a double celebration of their anniversary.

As you know, they have been battling each other for 28 years, that's some time, but they don't seem to be quite finished with each other yet, as you can see from the drawing, they are at it again lol.

Thinking of a drawing for Sonic's anniversary was tough, it could of been Sonic alone, but Eggman/Robotnik entered the fray, and the Number 8 sparked the idea of combining both characters into the drawing, and the Number 8 too.

It may be Sonic's/Eggman's next birthday soon, but I want it to be a unique one, and of course each one is, but drawing this I hope I contributed to making it feel unique on that day for both these iconic characters.

Thanks for looking.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

• Thumbs Up 1