Awoo.

Is Jason Griffith right wing?

ShadowSJG

I understand this thread could be controversial but I need to ask. I follow Jason Griffith on twitter as he was my childhood Sonic/Shadow and enjoy his performances. Recently, I noticed that he follows Ben Shapiro(who's said vile things like Arabs like to bomb crap and live in sewage along with other nonsense) along with Jordan Peterson, who is pretty right(even considered alt-right). I know Griffith has the right to think and follow who he wants on Twitter and not jump to any conclusions but I'd be lying if I said this could be something I can overlook as I have admired Griffith for his work and the idea that he might agree with the views of people like this...is concerning to me personally as i've seen like tweets speaking in defense of Jordan Peterson.  On the other hand, I have seen him follow things mocking the right like half an onion or rogue POTUS staff. So I was curious, is he maybe right wing?

I asked my politically-minded brother and we both agreed he just seems like a centrist dad

so what RedFox said basically

...how many threads are we gonna get on "is this Sonic community member/artist/voice actor racist" anyway

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

This is the first on what I've seen.

So, is centrist good or bad? Does following shapiro mean he agrees with him?

5 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

This is the first on what I've seen.

So, is centrist good or bad? Does following shapiro mean he agrees with him?

Unless we have any mind-readers on the forum, there's no way to know.  Most people are comfortable following those they don't entirely agree with, even if just to keep tabs on them, or because they're able to seperate art from artist and simply enjoy their work enough to turn a blind eye to disagreeable personal behaviour (of course, this phenomenon, and how much you are able to tolerate varies from person to person).

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was locked