Awoo.

Voice actors needed for new 3D fan game

WolfProductions

Hello there,

So, as you can tell, I am in the process of creating a new fan game called 'Sonic Legends'. The game will have a darker tone than most official Sonic games and it also has a larger cast than most Sonic games. To help made this game feel more official I am on the look out for voice actors to play these characters, characters in this game include:

Main Roles:

• Sonic
  • Shadow
  • Silver

Featured Roles:

• Knuckles
  • Tails
  • Amy
  • Rouge
  • Omega
  • Blaze

Extra Ensemble Roles:

• Dr Eggman
  • Orbot
  • Sally Acorn
  • Antoine
  • Bunnie Rabbot
  • Rotor
  • Vector
  • Espio
  • Charmy
  • Bark
  • Bean
  • Fang
  • Mighty
  • Ray

As you can see, a large cast to fill which is why I need your help, however, if you want to audition for any of these roles then please follow these.

Rules:

• Must be 14+ years old
  • Must have a mic that doesn't pick up background sound
  • (not really a rule) you can audition for more than one role
  • To enter, comment who you would like to audition for, when I either comment on or like your comment, send me a recording of you speaking some lines said by that character, either by email of by pm

If you are going to email me anything, send it to my extra email:  chris.cl04.lewis@gmail.com

Thank you so much for reading, I hope to see you audition for this, it would be an incredible help if you did. If you want to know more about the project just comment that you want to know more and I'll create another post detailing what 'Sonic Legends' is about.

Thank you!

No offense, but this has every sign of going nowhere. Unless you've got some actual gameplay for the action-platforming series fangame to show off, focusing on story and voicework first is a complete mistake.

• Thumbs Up 6

What Shaddy said. If you really insist on doing the voice and story first, perhaps you should consider converting this into a fanimation instead.

sounds awesome!

or, rather, it would... if there was gameplay to see. have you even started developing this?

also, sonic legends has been used for multiple projects before. might want to come up with a different name, assuming you're even moving forward with this.

I've voice acted on occasion for Sonic stuff, as a side thing. And when it comes to fan games, I have but one request:

Where is the gameplay? The "game" in fan game isn't just for good measure, I want to see that I am working with something here.

From the sounds of it, this could either be a story project instead, or one of those fan games that would be dropped due to putting story first before the game (in which case, I will not stay on your sinking ship.)

Yeah, I'd also like to see some gameplay for this, especially considering that you were asking for developers back in January (albeit in a very confusing manner). After all, if there is no actual game to present, then I'd argue that there's no real motivation or reason to be a part of this project.

15 hours ago, WolfProductions said:

So, as you can tell, I am in the process of creating a new fan game called 'Sonic Legends'.

Which SOnic Legends fangame? Hate to say it, but you've got competition in the name there.

Anyway, I'm game for voice acting, but can we get some more foundation, footage, and a game plan here please?

Yeah, if you don't have any proof or concept or any real work done yet, these kinds of recruitment threads are not allowed. The main purpose of Showcase, as the name indicates, is to show people creative works you have made. So if you don't have anything to show, you don't really have a foundation to make a topic. Recruiting for a project could only really be allowed if the project is already clearly underway in some way, and this doesn't give any indication of that.

You've made a thread with the exact same problem as this one before. In the future, please do not make recruitment threads if you have no actual work on the project done that you are ready to show.

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was locked