Awoo.

Sonic Mania Plus Press Kit Revealed

Badnik Mechanic

Has it been confirmed for other places in Europe? As far as I know it's only going to be available in Spain during a Sonic Mania event in an eSports bar.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, like, they made this game as great big what-if to the question of if they made a Classic Sonic game on the Saturn, but then they made this press kit and styled it after a Genesis cartridge.

Why tho?

• Chuckle 1

2 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

So, like, they made this game as great big what-if to the question of if they made a Classic Sonic game on the Saturn, but then they made this press kit and styled it after a Genesis cartridge.

Why tho?

because nobody bought a saturn.

• Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 4

Because Mania was originally designed for Genesis and only ported to Saturn, duh! 🙃

285450789_Sonic3DPort.png.c55567c931d1a9781c018bca55a30bd9.png

A press kit is just a bunch of promotional items sent to journalists to help promote and help them promote a current game or other cultural product.  Less lore, more loot.

I dunno in this case, that booklet seems kinda suspect. If someone in the community gets one, we might need to get hold of someone who can translate Spanish. 

The booklet is just the art book that everyone buying Plus physically gets. The most backstory it has is

- Mighty is a pacifist and best friends with Ray

- Ray is very enthusiastic and adventurous 

- SEGASonic is canon 

20 hours ago, Linkabel said:

Has it been confirmed for other places in Europe? As far as I know it's only going to be available in Spain during a Sonic Mania event in an eSports bar.

Shame because I wouldn't mind that T-shirt ^^