Awoo.

I've made a few musics - Transalia EP - *Free Download*

Solister

For Mods/Admins: I've already created two topics to show my stuff, not 100% sure if I should post this there. If so, I think this topic would be more appropriated, you can both notify me with a reply, or move the content by themselves.

JzO1LUZ.jpg

General Info:

• Name: Transalia EP
  • Type: EP
  • Length: Around 10 minutes
  • Genre: Electronic (Subdivided in Dance/Trance)
  • Artist: Solister
  • Tracks: 6
  • Release: July, 2018
  • Download: Mediafire (MP3 Files and a cover)
  • Soundcloud

This is a work I've been planning for around 3 months, after breaks, remakes and loss of inspiration, I think I've finally reached a presentation stage. As you can see, there's 6 songs which (united) takes 10 minutes long. I'm not sure if this can be considered as "my music", because the only real work I had were to mix different styles of Samples and Templates on a single file, with a lot of help of Magix Music Maker (Which in fact, I even had paid for it). I don't have any interest to sell those songs, neither have some interest to follow a musician career (I'm only 15). Here's a little explanation of each song:

01. Orient Moon: EP first track. It was intended to introduce the listener to the whole album, specially when I had a dream to make a huge album (Like, with 12 songs). It have less than one minute, and much like have only this function: Introduce the listener to the other musics.

02. Sample Melody: As the names reveals by itself, a simple melody I made mixing different sounds and samples, kinda like the result.

03. Transalia: Much like the most important track of the EP, but "What the heck does this means?". Initially, the album ideas was focused on Trance Music, but I found it was quite hard to make it with the experiences I had. In a few languages the -alia suffix is used like "Something in its best moment", so I thought like "Trance in its best moment", so why not "Transalia"? It's much like my best work with 3 minutes and a half. Even not being focused only in Trance, I liked it.

04. American Wasteland: The last track to be composed, and what I was needing to finish the collection. As the name probably suggest, a western theme music, not much more than this. Composed quite similar as Sample Melody. Certainly, one of my favorites.

05. She's a Shy Girl (Leftover): Based on a few personal experiences, She's a Shy Girl is a "reference" of a girl who tried to date me, but her (And sorta, mine) shy made it impossible. It's not full composed with only 45 seconds, but I thought it could be a little waste to remove it from my final work.

06. Welcome to the Cassette World: Originally composed in July 2016, it's still one of my favorite tracks. I made a different mix in late 2017, and now with my new work, I decided to put it. Aside the cuts and a few effects, this actually is my first music ever made.

And well, that's all. Actually, I don't have much interest to compose more songs for this EP, neither start a new Single/EP/Album, but who knows in the next years? I hope you enjoy and any support, commentary and suggestion is very appreciated.

• Nice Smile 1