Awoo.

Complete Sonic Mania Plus ost (better than I remember)

Meta77

I agree that the music's mostly good and one of the rare instances that I like most Act 2 music.

Agreed. Its retro good. Like I like a lot of modern tracks but this was good

Also I'll have disc 2 done this afternoon. I got out of class late last night and worked to get disc one done

Sorry for the delay. Grad school is killer on me in the summer. But here is EVERY track from the ost highest quality I could do. Enjoy :D

Though the remastered old zone’s tracks are really good (Chemical plant and lava reef especially) I do feel that the new zone’s music is where Tee Lopes really shines, like studiopolis and Mirage saloon. They are a testament to how great of a musician he is.

yea the old stuff is just slightly remixed old tunes and once youve heard one remix from newgrounds (joke) you heard them all. The new stuff is probably what i play them most.

I think the best part about Sonic Mania's soundtrack is that it capitalizes on the notion that Sonic's original image, the undoubtedly cool one, was often further fueled by the interesting and new-age sounding OSTs. That's one of the biggest reason I fell in love with the franchise, honestly. Tee Lopes did a wonderful job at making both the remixes and original tracks true to the feel of the original games while incorporating the new musical technology and layering that was formerly unable to be added into the games.

I just like the fact that they made so many tracks for little things. Like having an Act 1 boss track, 2 tracks for Eggman encounters depending on how dangerous he is, a final boss track, as well as a track for the Super Sonic showdown, as well as giving Metal Sonic his own unique boss track. Super Sonic has his own track rather than just the invincibility theme, we get new tracks for the pinball minigame and the Encore mode screen in Plus, and ofcourse each act having their own track rather than just each act's music being the same.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Egg Reverie music, Ruby Illusions, is extremely good. But why would Sega force Tee to shoehorn the Sonic Forces theme, Fist Bump, into it. The song just sticks out to me like a sore thumb and kind of reminds of how Mania was changed to promote and tie into Forces. It puts a damper on the originality and love that Christian, Pagoda and Headcanon put into it. 

5 minutes ago, Snippyjay said:

The Egg Reverie music, Ruby Illusions, is extremely good. But why would Sega force Tee to shoehorn the Sonic Forces theme, Fist Bump, into it. The song just sticks out to me like a sore thumb and kind of reminds of how Mania was changed to promote and tie into Forces. It puts a damper on the originality and love that Christian, Pagoda and Headcanon put into it. 

Sega wanted to advertise Forces in the easiest way possible; tie it into a game people actually enjoy. The left side of the physical copy has a Forces flyer in the front too. It's a shame, especially for Whitehead/Pagoda/Headcanon but it's a profit motive.