Awoo.

Should sega allow Ian Flynn and Tyson Hesse to finish the Sonic Megadrive series

Snippyjay

20 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

The thing is I live in a place that is more loose on this subject and I was hoping if someone else who can't have problems with this in a region less strict on the matter could share the link. I hope I am not being offensive by asking it. I tried to search on reddit and 4chan, archie forums, deviantart groups, but I couldnt find anything,

If nobody wants to show the pages I'll stop asking. I understand that some regions are more strict on the matter than others.

Please do not post in these topics asking for pirated material. You living in a region that may not be strict on the matter is irrelevant when this site and some of its administrators who are based in the UK can get in trouble. Those materials were stolen from Archie's servers, not released by Tyson or anyone else (like how Yardley or Thomas shared their last pages drawn for Archie) so we can't allow that posted here, nor is it okay to bug people privately about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Zaysho said:

Please do not post in these topics asking for pirated material. You living in a region that may not be strict on the matter is irrelevant when this site and some of its administrators who are based in the UK can. Those materials were stolen from Archie's servers, not released by Tyson or anyone else (like how Yardley or Thomas shared their last pages drawn for Archie) so we can't allow that posted here, nor is it okay to bug people privately about it.

Ah sorry. That's why it's much easier to find pages from the unreleased Sonic Universe.

But at the end of the day, no matter if Archie and IDW come to some sort of agreement about the publishing rights, Sega has the final say. I'm pretty doubtful that they would want to bring bring back an Archie comic, right after they parted ways.

• Thumbs Up 1

It would be nice to see the Megadrive series concluded, but Archie would not allow it - Sega would clearly not be the only ones permission would have to come from and Archie has no reason to publish one last Sonic book (and no, it would not make enough money to justify it).