Awoo.

SEGA Heroes (Sonic & Sega All Stars Mobile Puzzle Game)

Sonictrainer

L6txQJcU3tJcyBkF_kjdKt1EttT3vc1f1xxYPAx4

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.puzzlerpg

B2MDAeZCh2g2MFrAIg0yCcOU1oiuv5cFsUqyFRvL2-r6iXqQgncEQXWJ5OKfmkFfFwn7SKXCiPcI9AEx-kzY4ISuBxaEDowFnNcCBvarHpL_VfjOfmc0Mm9C6NV1KgaNmEP0YPU4sMs5343x4KfaVp_qo6K4-gwcMGiL2bvfxryCvPSHj9zqkUh79-32wgYlb4gAQ0AX

Get ready for SEGA Heroes – An action-packed RPG adventure on your device!
Create an all-star team of legendary SEGA characters from games like Sonic The Hedgehog, Super Monkey Ball, and Golden Axe. Collect and upgrade your characters and fight epic battles NOW!

UPGRADE & EXPLORE
● Play live events, go on new adventures and earn special rewards
● Battle other players for supremacy in the PVP arena
● Upgrade your heroes to unlock powerful special abilities

THE ULTIMATE TEAM
● Build a team of your favorite SEGA characters from Sonic The Hedgehog, Shinobi, Golden Axe and more!
● Unleash your ultimate strategy and unlock unique special moves and team bonuses
● Watch in awe as your characters unleash their special moves with stunning hi-fidelity graphics and visual effects

COMPETE IN EPIC ADVENTURES
● Battle classic SEGA bosses and minions in tactical Match-3 combat
● Quest through SEGA history, as you build an all-star team
● Challenge famous bosses including Dr. Eggman and Mr. X
● Enter Survival mode to see how far you can go
● Complete puzzles and progress through tons of levels

The ultimate SEGA squad is waiting for you. Are you ready to join the adventure?

• Thumbs Up 2

OP should've clarified that the game right now soft-launched in select countries, so it's not technically out yet.

That said, there is an apk file ready to download somewhere on the internet.

I played a little bit and, while the game itself is fine, it bored me really quickly. I guess these kinds of games are not my cup of tea.

What's weird is that the game shows the art of all SEGA characters before unlocking... except for Sonic characters. They're just fully black. I'm not sure why they did that, cuz the text says what these characters are anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kind of sad how sega is selling out their classic characters, to what looks like some pale immatiton of candy crush to make a quick buck. Where Nintendo tries to make fun and innovative mobile games while paying respect to their IP’s, like Mario Run, Sega seems to have no regard for their characters. Hence why they are putting them in some mediocre looking puzzle game or allowing some bumbling fools (AtGames) to produce a £60 Sega Genesis emulator that can’t even emulate the games without dropping frame rate. 

If if was any reason to lose faith in Sega, it was the creation of the flashback

But Mario Run is lame, I' genuinely would rather play Speed Battle over it because the latter is fun and interesting. 

Speaking of which, the idea of direct PvP for this is interesting. 99% of mobile puzzles have 'PvP' with just leaderboards at most. Direct competion ala PuyoXTetris is way more my jam. 

Spoiler

Yeah Nintendo FIRE EMBLEM HEROES has FIRE EMBLEM HEROES never FIRE EMBLEM HEROES made FIRE EMBLEM HEROES an FIRE EMBLEM HEROES exploitative FIRE EMBLEM HEROES or FIRE EMBLEM HEROES money-grubbing FIRE EMBLEM HEROES mobile FIRE EMBLEM HEROES title FIRE EMBLEM HEROES

But go off about how making a mobile game you don't like makes Sega alone evil I guess

• Thumbs Up 5

Is it related with this:

SEGA-Blast-Heroes.jpg&key=4fc78f9507bf14

Sega Blast Heroes, a game which was leaked in July 2016, but it never released. Much like how this sounds to be, a few ads offering job to work for it were released in other apps for a few days, but since that, we never ever received newer info. A few images also were leaked:

SEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-2.jpg

SEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-3.jpg

SEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-4.jpgSEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-1.jpg

Plus: Here's the SSMB topic.

If this is true, it would be very awesome because it just came with info about SegaSonic Bros. another game which I was very excited and haven't received any info for a while.

Oh, boy.
I have to admit, I don't have TOO much experience with SEGA's other franchises (Played Golden Axe and Jet Set Radio on Steam, but that's it), but still, I think those games deserve better than being in a shite Candy Crush ripoff. 

Also, the artstyle is kinda meh, to be honest. I'd rather prefer something in the Sega Blast Heroes style than this.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Shaddy the Zaphod said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah Nintendo FIRE EMBLEM HEROES has FIRE EMBLEM HEROES never FIRE EMBLEM HEROES made FIRE EMBLEM HEROES an FIRE EMBLEM HEROES exploitative FIRE EMBLEM HEROES or FIRE EMBLEM HEROES money-grubbing FIRE EMBLEM HEROES mobile FIRE EMBLEM HEROES title FIRE EMBLEM HEROES

But go off about how making a mobile game you don't like makes Sega alone evil I guess

I wouldn't call FEH outright money-grubbing, it's somewhat forgiving to a F2P player when it comes to actual content(unless you want every character ever, then you might have a point). Trust me, I've been playing since launch without paying a dime and still get through most of the content just fine.

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on the other hand...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Already been playing. It's ok. But man I dread my grind for Tails. He's literally classified as LEGEN....wait for it....DARY. Though maybe because he has 0 attack skills...while every other character has at least 1. 

Seems it can only be done with ultimate boxes or something...and needs 60. That's more than any other Sonic character I think....why is it so hard to get my precious SON!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Available Now

Download SEGA Heroes for free now! http://sega.vg/9jCW30mCqEd 

Only you and your squad can save the SEGA universe! 

Today marks the launch of SEGA Heroes, the action-packed match-3 brawler that unites three decades of beloved SEGA characters in one epic quest to defeat Dremagen and her army of evil clones. SEGA Heroes is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play Store for Android devices. 

SEGA Heroes is developed by Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Demiurge Studios, known for their mobile smash hit Marvel® Puzzle Quest. It features a polished match-3 experience coupled with 4v4 combat that is easy to play, yet surprisingly complex. Launching with 32 playable characters from nine classic SEGA games, and offering more than 200 levels set across 30 zones, SEGA Heroes is a celebration of SEGA’s past, present, and future. Players are challenged to collect and level up their characters, leveraging each hero’s arsenal of special moves and abilities to assemble an unstoppable team and take down foes. Battles rage on through daily and weekly events, a PVP arena, countless quests, and survival mode.

"This game is a tribute to SEGA’s rich heritage and the catalog of characters that fans adore. It’s a reimagining of the way these universes can come together, and has been meticulously designed for mobile platforms to engage and delight today’s players. Through the launch of SEGA Heroes, we’re able to celebrate our characters in an entirely new world and bring them together through gameplay that highlights each character’s unique lore," said Naoki Kameda, COO of SEGA Networks in San Francisco. “Demiurge has brought unmatched passion and mastery to the creation of this title and we’re excited to share SEGA Heroes with the world!”

The roster of unlockable playable characters at launch includes fan favorites as well as lesser-known heroes who are ripe for rediscovery. In the coming weeks and months, additional character sets will be added and unlocked as the SEGA Heroes universe grows!

Download SEGA Heroes now and join the battle!

Full list of characters available at launch:

Sonic The Hedgehog:

• Amy Rose
  • Knuckles
  • Sonic
  • Tails
  • Rouge
  • Shadow
  • Cream and Cheese
  • Big the Cat

Golden Axe:

• Ax Battler
  • Death Adder
  • Gilius Thunderhead
  • Tyris Flare

Shinobi:

• Ageha
  • Hibana
  • Hotsuma
  • Joe Musashi

Streets of Rage:

• Adam Hunter
  • Blaze Fielding
  • Axel Stone
  • Mr. X

Super Monkey Ball:

• AiAi
  • Baby
  • GonGon
  • MeeMee

Jet Set Radio:

• Beat
  • Gum
  • Captain Onishima
  • DJ Professor K

Phantasy Star:

• Wren
  • Rolf
  • Lassic
  • Alis Landale

To stay up-to-date with in-game events, cast your vote in polls, share your opinions in surveys, and interact with other players, check out the SEGA Heroes Discord and follow our dedicated Facebook and Twitter accounts:

Discord: http://discord.gg/SEGAHeroes
Facebook: http://facebook.com/SEGAHeroes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SEGAHeroes