Sign in to follow this  
Indigo Rush

Sonic Relief 2009

Haha that is awesome. I might be able to come up with an image, but I guess I couldn't put music in could I? Just wondering since I made a short little take on the Sonic 3 credits theme.

Haha that is awesome. I might be able to come up with an image, but I guess I couldn't put music in could I? Just wondering since I made a short little take on the Sonic 3 credits theme.

I hear you can do videos or animations... the idea is that it needs to be funny, keep in mind. :P

OOoooh, gotcha! In that case I'll think of a picture to add to this =)! I probably won't be able to get one done until next week though. When does this end?

When Shadzter comes back on, he'll tell you all the details, which were wiped away earlier. Good luck on your project, Thirteen! :)

When Shadzter comes back on, he'll tell you all the details, which were wiped away earlier. Good luck on your project, Thirteen! :)

Ah, I do love receiving no credit for my ideas. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to say Shadzter deserves no credit, he's been a great help with this in terms of front page posts and mod approval etc. However, Sonic Relief was my idea and it'd just be nice if it was recognised a bit.

Anyways.

I'm currently re-writing the opening post with all the details and will likely post a new topic for this with all the info shortly. The reason I'd be making a new topic rather than just continuing with this one is so that I can have control over the opening post, because I've got a few things planned that may need to be edited in at a later date.

Also, more Sonic Relief announcements will likely be made a bit later on today after I've been in touch with Shadzter.

Keep up the good work with your entries guys, and thanks for all your support!