Awoo.

Judgment (13 December for Japan, Summer 2019 for the west, PS4) "Yakuza Investigations"

Teoskaven

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/ryu-ga-gotoku-studio-announces-judge-eyes-shinigami-no-yuigon-for-ps4

Made by the team behind Yazuka, Binary Domain and the upcoming Fist of the North Star title, this new IP seems to be about an ex-lawyer turn into a detective to search his wife murderer and solving mysteries in the meantime. Sounds promising enough and i always loved the games made by this team, so i'm really curious to see more.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is freaking hype. Yakuza action mixed with detective gameplay?! Sign me up!!! 

Aaahhh, I'm so freaking hyped for this game. The Yakuza developers stay making great games with great gameplay, and I'm glad to see them move into a new project and still with a very gripping and interesting Japanese crime drama story. I'm loving SEGA more and more for this. 

Here, have a 51 minute presentaton. It's even dubbed over in english:

Looks solid and entertaining, like i said.

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/project-judge-officially-titled-judgment-launches-in-summer-2019-in-the-west

The game's western title has been chosen as Judgment. Moreover, not only it will have dual audio, but also 2 types of subs, one more similar to the japanese script, and one that sticks to the english voiceover.
I like that, it throws a bone to both types of localization fans. More games should do that.