Awoo.

My vision for a Sonic movie for Warner Bros.

Oscar9540

39453762_2061221937255883_92107968880081

Before Paramount, I had an idea for a Sonic movie for Warner Bros. back in 2003.

As a kid in early 2000's, i grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog. I have played a lot of Sonic games, watched Sonic X, have a Sonic plush doll and have Sonic T-Shirt.

In 2003, I had an idea for a live-action/CGI Sonic the Hedgehog movie for Warner Bros.inspired by Looney Tunes: Back in Action and Spider-Man 2002 film. I choose Warner Bros. Pictures, because impressed of Looney Tunes: Back in Action, a movie that stays true to Looney Tunes cartoon and keep the original design of the characters, that i want to make a film similar to LT: BIA, but in CGI and with Sonic characters.

Almost getting forgotten about my idea for a Sonic movie, until recently when two coconuts hit me in my head and two coconuts: the success of Marvel movies (including The Avengers) and Sonic appearance in Wreck-It Ralph. Seeing the trend of live-action/CGI adaptation that are consider terrible like Scooby-Doo, Garfield, Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Smurfs, my goal for a Sonic is to make a "Superhero-style film", instead of a "dumb kiddie movie"

Originally i was thinking of Paul Walker as a race car driver who's teaming with Sonic on a mission to stop Dr. Eggman, but sadly he died of a car crash.

Plot: When Sonic and friends are captured by Eggman Corp. and send to Earth from Planet Mobius. Sonic escapes, but he ended up lost in El Paso, Texas. a daughter of a police encounters Sonic and she assists her father to help her and Sonic and gathering all 7 Chaos Emeralds that are lost in the states of USA, stop Dr. Eggman and save Mobius population.

El Paso, Texas is the place where i was born and i was thinking of a Sonic movie to take place in there. This version has more to the source material from every Sonic media, like the Sonic games (from Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) to Sonic Adventure) and Sonic comics. Like having planet Mobius, a planet populated of anthropomorphic animals, Green Hills, depicted a a forest part of planet Mobius, Chaos Emeralds, Rings that can give Sonic power boost, etc. At the same time, exploring Sonic's origins, how he got super speed, how was a hedgehog before Sonic and how Dr. Robotnik got sent to Mobius from Earth (and had a plan on getting revenge on Earth by creating robots out of animals, but stopped by Sonic)

Molly C. Quinn, loving her portrayal in Castle, will play as a daughter of a cop who encounters Sonic; Paul Rudd will play as El Paso police, father of Molly Quinn's character, he was assisted by his daughter to help her and Sonic on a mission; Liam Neeson will be in this version in an unknown role; Alfred Molina will play as Dr. Robotnik (a.k.a. Dr. Eggman), it makes sense than Jim Carrey as Dr. Eggman because he is round and has a mustache; The role for Sonic the Hedgehog in this version will be given to Ryan Reynolds, i became a fan of his portrayal of Deadpool and how Deadpool and Sonic share commons (breaking fourth wall, loving their favorite food (Sonic: Chili Dog; Deadpool: Chimichangas) and battle bad guys) and how Reynolds voice reminds me of combination of Ryan Drummond and Roger Craig Smith; Jaleel White, the guy who voiced Sonic in Sonic SatAM, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Underground, will make a cameo in this version.

It will be written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Deadpool movies) and Chris Morgan (Fast and Furious movies), produced by Neal H. Moritz and Ryan Reynolds and as for the director, i was thinking of Allan Ungar, since i'm impressed of the Uncharted fan film

It will be a co=production between USA, Australia and Japan.

This version is distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures (Toho for Japan) and produced by Village Roadshow Pictures and Original Film. (DMG Entertainment for China)

P.S. No, It's not a love story, it's friendship

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oscar9540

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic