Awoo.

Quote box glitch?

KHCast

This has been happening a lot to me and not sure if there’s a fix. I’ll do the quote coding to quote a certain thing, and end quote it, but for some reason my own text will get lumped into the quote box. I’m also on mobile and for some reason can’t copy my text and post it outside the quote box. It’s just stuck there. Has this been happening to anyone else?

This has been happening to me for a long, long time. Quote boxes on the board are an absolute nightmare, even if you try to manually type in the BB code. I primarily use my phone to browse here, but it's a problem on PC too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe this isn’t linked to the quote box issue, but when I quote and attempt to highlight a certain amount of text, it won’t let me scroll up to select the bold, italics, etc options. It keeps scrolling down by itself 

10 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Yes. Definitely having that problem too! I assumed it was a problem with my browser, not the board.

What is your browser?

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

What is your browser?

On my PC it's Chrome, but I'm running a bunch of extensions with  some designed to modify the layout of this board specifically, so it's not reliable for reporting problems. But on mobile it's just Safari in iPhone X.