Awoo.

Luigi's Mansion 3 - Switch, Halloween 2019

Ryannumber1gamer

8 hours ago, Menace2Society said:

Anyone else notices how weirdly different Luigi’s voice in this game is? Like, it’s still obviously Charles Martinet, but for some reason, he made his voice deeper, and closer to how Waluigi sounds. Like, in the intro cutscene.

Hide contents

It isn’t a big deal at all, but idk. It’s still rather strange. 

It's a rather reasonable assumption to assume he hasn't had to record Luigi voice clips for a while, but who knows...it might just be the direction.

Though, the way he does their voices isn't exactly far off, they're not opposite ends like Mario and Wario.

Charles is an old dude, he might be just at that point where he's just not able to really do the voice quite right any more.

Having said that:

Spoiler

Weegie and Mario saying "Night, night" to each other. That's fucking pure and I'm probably going to die from it.

13 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Charles is an old dude, he might be just at that point where he's just not able to really do the voice quite right any more. 

He can do Luigi's voice right, his voice is fine - fine as in 2001-2018 Luigi - for a majority of the clips heard in the video.

Another extended cutscene. They are showing almost everything in the game with these last videos, including many new ghosts that weren't in the E3 movies.

Also, Nintendo NEEDS to use Next Level Games' talent in a main title. I've never been so impressed with the graphics and animations of a Mario game in my life.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:05 AM, StaticMania said:

He can do Luigi's voice right, his voice is fine - fine as in 2001-2018 Luigi - for a majority of the clips heard in the video.

I mean, that's 5 years ago, but okay.

If you were following his Twitter, he's actually being doing that Luigi voice for years now. I definitely remember him doing these cute little skits with Mario and Luigi figures where Luigi sounds like he does in these cutscenes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, my biggest complaint so far is I kind of wish we got Mario as a playable character. I know that the game is about Luigi, obviously, but I would’ve loved a co-op Luigi’s Mansion where both Mario and Luigi work together. Hell, it could even have an interesting dynamic since Luigi would have mastered ghost catching at this point, while Mario is a novice and would need taught how to do it.

or maybe I’m just sick of LM games having the plot being Mario and co get turned into paintings, go save them Luigi.

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

or maybe I’m just sick of LM games having the plot being Mario and co get turned into paintings, go save them Luigi.

This is the first time anyone other than Mario gets turned into a painting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendo seems to operate on the assumption that Luigi can't be the star of anything unless Mario's missing for whatever reason.

8 hours ago, G-Force said:

Nintendo seems to operate on the assumption that Luigi can't be the star of anything unless Mario's missing for whatever reason.

That is entirely makes all the sense.

Most of Luigi's courage comes from Mario being with him or Mario being in trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm liking the Virtual Boo; a nice nod to the Game Boy Horror.

I'm hoping it'll still have the GBH's scan functionality, complete with Luigi commentary, like the first game. It was so great to hear Luigi's perspective on the various parts of the mansion, and I'd love for that feature to return.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

EHfwNtnX0AIak_n.jpg:large

After many years of lonely nights, pesky plumbers and dusty mansions, King boo finally scored with a fine ghost woman.

The entire game is now on Youtube thanks to piracy sites and maybe early copies. If you are curious, just search for "Luigi's Mansion 3 Walkthrough" there.

• Absolutely 2

4 minutes ago, Cayenne said:

The entire game is now on Youtube thanks to piracy sites and maybe early copies. If you are curious, just search for "Luigi's Mansion 3 Walkthrough" there.

Great now I have to either stay away from youtube or never search for Luigi kr Super Mario videos for awhile

• Too Many Rings 1

Gotta be honest here… I loooove Luigi, I'm glad there is a series that focuses on him, but this game? Sounds quite boring to me, I love the concept actually, but the gameplay sounds really lame and it doesn't catch my interest so far. But I will definitely buy it in December when I have time, maybe Christmas. Call me weird or with a weird taste, but I'm kind of more excited for M&S Tokyo and mostly Pokemon SwSh.

I think Profasia Gaming is losing his touch in the thumbnail market. The game was spoiled on Youtube some days ago, but there was no sign of him anywhere. Every video with boss battles were from very small channels...🤔