Awoo.

World of Final Fantasy Maxima (Nov. 2019, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)

KHCast

The World of Final Fantasy is coming to Nintendo Switch in a few months, as an enhanced port of the original! I’ve been playing this again on PS4 and found a newfound addiction to it, so I’m definitely excited to see new updates and characters added. I’m really hoping this update comes to us PS4 and PC players also. I wanna play as Noctis and (possibly Sora) in this!

I’m excited to possibly see some new people from here that have the switch, try the game out. I’d definitely recommend it personally. (it’s even got an online competitive mode for those interested)

• Thumbs Up 1

This version of the game is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch.

I've played a bit of the game on my Vita and I like what I've played, definitely gonna finish it one day. 

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/world-of-final-fantasy-maxima-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

Yeah, if you have already the game for PS4 or PC you'll get a DLC for this content. Sucks for PSVita users, but i can imagine why Square didn't cared about that.
Also, Firion is in the promotional poster, wich means finally FFII gets some representations. If Y'shtola manages to be in as well, all mainline games will have some kind of representation.
EDIT: nevermind, reports say she's in as well, along as new characters Cecil and Serah.

Also, there will be a fishing minigame with Noctis.

• Thumbs Up 1

I kinda wish they focused more on the humor and meta side of the story, cause that part shines way more than the serious parts. Anyway, I’m still hoping for Sora to be a playable character, (and possibly is updated to his KH3 costume). Riku also maybe also could get in. FF wise, Sazh, Cid, Barret would be my hopes, maybe some more of the spinoff characters too.