Ryannumber1gamer

Telltale Games hit with layoffs and possibly closing down - The Wolf Among Us 2 and Stranger Things games seemingly cancelled

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

So update, if there’s any games you’re interested in but holding out on getting, you might want to get it. Telltale Games have started the delisting process with Walking Dead, Back to the Future, and Tales of Monkey Island getting delisted from digital storefronts.

For anything I’d recommend, Sam and Max, and Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Awesome People are both great games, and likely both will be immensely difficult to get after delisting due to the only physical editions being the ones Telltale made nearly a decade ago and sold out long ago for season owners.

Telltale’s closure is another striking and shocking blow against the digital future we seem to be heading towards. So many games just suddenly gone.

Wow, that's pretty sad seeing how Telltale Games can't even keep their games up on digital storefronts. I sure hope that the staff at Steam can figure out some workaround to assure their games won't disappear for good. Otherwise, how will people enjoy their games?

Anyways, this whole situation with Telltale Games closing down is tragic. Even though I haven't played The Walking Dead yet, it's still sad to see the company go.