Awoo.

Failin's Reviews! [Youtube Series]

Failinhearts

So that's what Motobug is (How do I join...)

Also I'll watch every review as long as it won't spoil a movie that I want to see.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, tailsBOOM! said:

So that's what Motobug is (How do I join...)

Also I'll watch every review as long as it won't spoil a movie that I want to see.

Just go into the site, and you can freely join in if a stream is running!

Also, forgot to add... Here's the set!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sweet set!  I would retweet and such but I have to reverify my Twitter because of "suspicious activity" (I only reacted and tweeted about Trump's people getting convicted, sorry if I have a serious side Twitter) and don't have a phone to do so... But I'll like all your YouTube videos (And subscribe).

9 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Sometimes, written reviews just aren't enough...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SSMB, the time has come for me to get on camera and obsess about nerd stuff in a whole new way! I have opened an official Youtube Channel! Watch as I review movies, the stories of games, TV shows, editorials, discussion and whatever else my interests lead me to!

And my first review, currently shooting is Avengers: Infinity War! Yup, I promised I'd review this bad boy, and I'm doin' it in a big way! Check out the teaser here!

And you saw that right, this review, the very first episode is premiering on the SSMB Streaming Service: Motobug! When is the release?

Stay tuned, and continue to stay tuned for what comes after! Please support me on this next step on expanding my writing horizons!

I was wanting to do the same thing (maybe not on-camera) starting with Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (which I just finished watching and it was great).

I've heard Infinity War was a great movie, but I just never got around to watching it yet. I'm not even sure if it's on DVD yet, but I think it is.

In addition to your reviews. Will you be reviewing Skylanders Academy Season 3 next week?

Also great Sonic Forces poster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking forward to see this either on its own or on Motobug.
Reminds when i tried to do reviews back in 2010-2011 with shitty equipment (not assuming it's the case for you, don't worry, lol), good times. Best of luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I've heard Infinity War was a great movie, but I just never got around to watching it yet. I'm not even sure if it's on DVD yet, but I think it is.

In addition to your reviews. Will you be reviewing Skylanders Academy Season 3 next week?

If I find it a topic worth talking about, perhaps.

And yes, Infinity War is out on home video.

1 minute ago, Teoskaven said:

Looking forward to see this either on its own or on Motobug.
Reminds when i tried to do reviews back in 2010-2011 with shitty equipment (not assuming it's the case for you, don't worry, lol), good times. Best of luck.

Oh, I have a lot of equipment, alright. We spent hundreds on the lighting, sound and editing tools to make it as professional as possible. I have the help of my dad for that, as he used to do this sort of thing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Oh, I have a lot of equipment, alright. We spent hundreds on the lighting, sound and editing tools to make it as professional as possible. I have the help of my dad for that, as he used to do this sort of thing.

That is very cool. I hope he's as excited as you are for all of his help with everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sometimes, written reviews just aren't enough...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SSMB, the time has come for me to get on camera and obsess about nerd stuff in a whole new way! I have opened an official Youtube Channel! Watch as I review movies, the stories of games, TV shows, editorials, discussion and whatever else my interests lead me to!

And my first review, currently shooting is Avengers: Infinity War! Yup, I promised I'd review this bad boy, and I'm doin' it in a big way! Check out the teaser here!

And you saw that right, this review, the very first episode is premiering on the SSMB Streaming Service: Motobug! When is the release?

Stay tuned, and continue to stay tuned for what comes after! Please support me on this next step on expanding my writing horizons!

Hmm,  well my friend,  best of luck. It's a nice avenue to take. 

As a multi media youtuber on two accounts,  I can tell ya,  it may not be easy,  but the output should be fun nonetheless. 

Also,  don't be afraid to ask for the occasional collab or crossover. *wink*wink*

• Thumbs Up 1

If I ever tried to Youtube review, my current setup would be my phone with an external portable microphone, and a tripod with a phone-holding attachment. Location: Unconfirmed as I doubt there's a good enough place in this house. I think the only thing I'd ever need Youtube for at the minute is more advertising for my eBooks.

• Thumbs Up 1

A braver man than I, you are. (Why did I type that as Yoda?)

Appearing on camera and on youtube?! Oh, you could totally have logos and music and fancy background graphics, interviews with Robert Downey Jr. Too much?

I don't bother much with youtube videos except for trailers and music. I've recently started watching tutorials too. There is this guy on YouTube I kinda like who uses a puppet. Or an extra from Sesame Street as the host. For some reason, I'm easily attracted to bright colours and puppets. (Though that puppet movie with Melissa McCarthy looks like a crock of shit.)

His name is Arlo, by the way.

Rambling aside, I wish you luck. Though I'd personally disable comments.....some people really such....the fun out of everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Post-production is underway! We hope to give a premiere date, soon! In the meantime, have this editing test.

• Thumbs Up 1

@DanJ86You're not suggesting he do the review with a puppet, are you?  Because I'd seriously (For some strange reason now that you've mentioned it) would be down with that.  (Just as long as it's not Bowserette)

@FailinheartsMaybe if you're channel becomes big enough you can do April Fool's reviews.  For example, you could do it of a meme video like whatever the new Steamed Hams will be  or something like that.

April Fool's Videos get lots of views and are hilarious, plus attract new viewers.  One popular YouTube streamer who did one was guitarist FamilyJules.  He's done one every year for the last few years. This one was my favorite

Spoiler

Of course make sure you get at least a semigood following beforehand so that people know you're joking

We'll see. Now, it's too early to see if this is something I wanna do. I don't want to go overboard with memes either. This is a review channel, after all so keep that in mind.

With that said, a date is set for the review's completion, which is Saturday! Hope to get a more precise time down soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’ve always wanted to make my own Youtube channel, but my mom won’t let me start one. Anyways, it looks like you’re making good progress on the review. Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

Got some special news for all of y'all!

The Infinity War review is complete! First off...

failin_logo.png

Check out the new logo! Thanks to @gala for making it for me, I appreciate it so much!

And now... the review premiere date and time...

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH 2018 AT 6 PM EST!

Remember, we're airing on Motobug!

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

So visit this link when the time comes! See you there!

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, we have an issue, everyone.

The review is complete and ready to go, except for a major issue once compressed and encoded.

My voice only appears using certain sound systems, and devices like mobile tablets won't hear it at all, some at lower qualities.

So the question is, would you still like to see the review today, even if its a gamble whether or not you'll actually hear it?

I'd say go ahead and air it over Motobug, then you can edit your voice to make be heard over mobile. Then upload onto Youtube, how's that sound?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SupahBerry said:

I'd say go ahead and air it over Motobug, then you can edit your voice to make be heard over mobile. Then upload onto Youtube, how's that sound?

The thing is that Motobug streams via Youtube, so it goes on Youtube and then you see it on Motobug.

And the thing is, I spent hours trying different compression and encoding methods to work on mobile to no avail. It just can't be edited to work. Most likely, the whole thing needs to be re-recorded which is a lengthy process.

I say keep it as is for now, just with a bit of information in the description about the problem. If it does get a lot of views, then some time in the future record again as a version two - that maybe has a few updated bits to it so it's not just a rerun.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, DarkRula said:

I say keep it as is for now, just with a bit of information in the description about the problem. If it does get a lot of views, then some time in the future record again as a version two - that maybe has a few updated bits to it so it's not just a rerun.

I suppose, but the decision has been made to delay and rerecord the review. It's not fair to release an uncertain, incompatible version where the general audience can't hear.

What a strange problem. I just hope you can get it working this time around.

I don't mind the delays mind you but I'm just finding the situation too weird. Just do what you have to. Don't sweat for timing or anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

I suppose, but the decision has been made to delay and rerecord the review. It's not fair to release an uncertain, incompatible version where the general audience can't hear.

That seems fair. It is the first review on your channel. You want it to be the best.
Here's hoping a rerecord works.

• Thumbs Up 1