Awoo.

Failin's Reviews! [Youtube Series]

Failinhearts

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Releasing on theaters and HBO Max is Warner Bros' latest attempt to bring their classic cartoons to the big screen... and small screen. At the same time. Look, you get my point. It's Tom and Jerry.

My co-worker told me it was great and I should watch it, but everyone on YouTube keeps saying it was bad. xD Hmm. Who to believe.

38 minutes ago, Angyu said:

My co-worker told me it was great and I should watch it, but everyone on YouTube keeps saying it was bad. xD Hmm. Who to believe.

I mean, in the end it's all opinions. Who knows, maybe you'll like it.

If you're curious, go ahead. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean you won't. There are movies I love that people hate.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a year... but the MCU is finally back with its weirdest project yet! A... sitcom? How can a sitcom starring two Avengers even work? Honey, let me tell you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

They asked, he delivered, turned me from a skeptic to a believer! Check out on my thoughts on Zack Snyder's Justice League!

• 2 weeks later...

Taking another shot at this whole "movie" thing, the Defenders of Earthrealm are back in Mortal Kombat! Does this video game adaptation score a flawless victory, or should you perform a Quitality after the first 7 minutes? Only one way to find out!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

With Sonic's 30th anniversary on the horizon, SEGA has opened the lid on their vault of Sonic secrets, ready to share their future plans to the world! What did they reveal? Stay tuned to this recap of their livestream and find out how I feel about the new games!

• 2 weeks later...

My next review is coming soon, and it'll be a big one!

I'll be back.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back with a new full-length review, and is standing up for yet another oddly misunderstood movie. That's right, the incomprehensibly bonkers guilty pleasure that is Terminator Genisys. Buried in all the bad acting and broken pacing... could there be something of substance in this timeline twisting adventure?

Failin dives into the quaint town of Portorosso and reviews the pleasant new Pixar film, Luca! Is this the usual Pixar fare, or is something a little different about this movie just like its two protagonists?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are a lot of shows streaming nowadays, aren't there? But which shows are worth your time? Well, follow me as I analyze five of the newest shows fighting for your attention! From gods, to monsters, to infants and clones, we're in for a crazy ride!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

My review for Space Jam: A New Legacy is out! Do I think it's a soulless commercial cashgrab? Yes. Do I think it's still fun? Oh, absolutely.

It may have taken forever, but the MCU's first movie in Phase 4 is here with Black Widow! After three surprisingly good shows and Marvel's winning streak, no way this would be any different! ...Right?

• 2 weeks later...

A little late to the punch, but you know I won't leave a movie like this hanging! So, let's take a trip to Corto Maltese and catch up with Task Force X with James Gunn's reimagining of The Suicide Squad!

Stepping out of the Fourth Wall and into another, Ryan Reynolds plays a video game character breaking out of his role in Free Guy! Is this rip-roaring digitized comedy worth going to the theater for? Or should you log out? Let's take a look!

• 3 months later...

In the wake of the Sonic Movie trailer, enjoy this video I spent the school semester trying to make lmao. How would I make a Sonic movie?

• 4 weeks later...

Introducing my new Youtube series, Skylanders Spotlight! Take a look back at this classic toys to life series with breakdowns of your favorite characters! Kicking us off is Eruptor!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the great honor of seeing Sonic 2 early! And as such, my review is out! What did I think? Take a look and find out!

• 3 weeks later...

With Doctor Strange on the horizon, may I draw attention to the other multiverse movie out now?

• 3 months later...

My next episode of Skylanders Spotlight is here! This time, we're sneaking up a scoop on the enigmatic Stealth Elf!

• 4 weeks later...

It's my most anticipated film of the summer, Bullet Train! Complete with a spoiler discussion on the themes of the film!

• 8 months later...

Hope I'm not too late, am I?

Yes? Well screw you, school was hard, aight?

Here's my Super Mario Bros. Movie review?

• 3 weeks later...

Before he packs his bags to leave the House of Mouse for Termite Terrace, James Gunn is going out for one last hurrah with his iconic superhero team: The Guardians of the Galaxy! Does this final chapter contain as much humor, heart and depth as his previous installments? Yes, and then some! Let's geek out about it!

• 1 month later...

June sure was a time to see movies, huh? Lots of movies... And I saw all the big ones, and I'm reviewing them all in one. single. video. Let's do this!

• 1 month later...

Two movies that don't nearly get as much love as they deserve... It's time to correct that!

Time to review TMNT Mutant Mayhem, and Blue Beetle!