Awoo.

Forza Horizon 4 (Oct. 2, 2018)

SgtBloxx

Forza Horizon 4 is Playground Game's fourth installment in the Forza Horizon series, once again setting the bar higher for racing games. This time it takes place in a fictional United Kingdom, only this time the Horizon Festival will go through all four seasons: autumn, winter, spring, and summer. That means that there will be various changes in gameplay based on what season it is in the game. You will also be sharing the free-roam world with 72 other players doing their own thing, but if you decide to go offline, the game will mirror what other players do through it's AI, called Drivatars. Right out of the box is more than 450 vehicles to drive around, tune, and customize, with more being added as more DLC is introduced.

Before I played Forza Horizon 3 for a few days, I never really paid that much attention to the series. Once I did though, I became a full-blown fan. The open-world racing coupled with the beautiful world of Australia really reeled me into the series. It's a shame that I don't own an Xbox One, but I do have a PC that uses Windows 10 that can play Forza Horizon 4. Now all I gotta do is get more space for it so I can be able to download it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meta77

• NegaMix

• RedFox99

• SgtBloxx

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed the demo for this, as well as previous Forza Horizon games (fully completed 1, played a bit of 2 and a lot of 3).

But with just an original Xbox One at the moment, I'm not too sure that I'll get this just yet. Horizon 3 already takes ages to load anything on my Xbox, and I imagine 4 will be even more taxing on it.

I'm sure I'll pick this up one day. Just... not yet.

I've been playing it since the Ultimate Edition launched on September 28th on my PC. It's such a satisfying game to play and use Photo Mode in. The downside is Toyota (Lexus being the high-end versions) and Mitsubishi are M.I.A. as there are quite a few rally stages in the game that would make for great showdowns from the Group A rally era. Sadly I think it might come down to those companies making an exclusive licensing deal with Polyphony Digital costing them goodwill among enthusiasts just like how EA made an exclusive deal with Porsche for their games also costing them goodwill among enthusiasts.