Awoo.

Cancelled Game based on Bruce Timm and Paul Dini's Justice League show

Ryannumber1gamer

Back in the early 2000s, during the new generation of consoles, a series of games were being released based on the popular DC Animated Universe, specifically Batman Vengeance and Superman Shadow of Apokoplis among others. However, the one strange exception to the rule was the very well received Justice League and Justice League Unlimited shows. Being very popular versions of the Justice League and introducing new versions of beloved heroes into the DCAU like Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and others, it's pretty surprisingly this never got a full-budget tie-in game. There were a few GBA side-scrollers, but nothing actually for consoles.

However, GameHut has revealed a build of a never before seen Justice League beat-em-up game that would've been released for major platforms. If the build is anything to go by, there were a lot of areas planned for the game, and the whole original League lineup (Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter) would've likely been playable. The build for the moment shows that Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl were definitely playable.

I found this pretty interesting, since Justice League was a pretty popular show, so I did always wonder why it never got a proper tie-in game while the likes of Batman TAS, Superman TAS, and even Teen Titans did.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man a good JLA game for the consoles would have been so cool to play, especially since Martian Manhunter and John Stewart were my faves out of the seven.