Awoo.

Jet's Art

Jetstreamx

I hope it's okay if I start a fresh page since I wasn't active for a few years and the old one is buried anyway.

That said, I got a few things to share.

First a generic Sonic. Nothing special. I made a few of these one day.

tumblr_peeosucnTP1ux1yhdo5_1280.png

Next up, and image with a lazy title.

tumblr_pcy1tw8sNr1ux1yhdo1_1280.png

And finally, it's a bit old at this point, but here's a thumbnail pic I did for Sonic Talk. I think this was the last one I've done. I really only get asked by Nuckles87 and the guys to do these on rare occasions. (Shigamodo once asked me to draw Sonic running from some abominable amalgamation of several of Sonic's past chase obstacles. I might show if there's interest but it's older than this and it literally hurts for me to look at.) I was on the Sonic Forces episode as an extra opinion (sorry bout that.) I seem to remember GX's reaction being very humorous when this was brought up. (Sorry. I'm sleepy and I woke up 20 hours ago.)

tumblr_oxh2hmMJ6i1ux1yhdo1_1280.png

Anyway, I hope these aren't violating any size restrictions that I failed to notice when skimming over the rules.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1