Awoo.

Who wants to be a Millionaire? Sonic Edition

DarkChaosGaming

Hello everyone

I've gone ahead and started developing this game and it's currently functional! I've included a few screen shots during some game play. It's not a lot to look at, but it has sounds/music, and of course the most important thing for a game of this type, the content, is what I'll be spending the majority of my time working on.

If anyone however is interested you can certainly help me out a lot. In order for a trivia game to be good, it needs many many questions, and I'm happy to take questions from anyone in the forum who would be interested. The questions will be of all degrees of difficulty and cover all Sonic's works.

Here are a few examples:

Easy: Which Sonic 3 boss does Eggman's machine contain a drill while fighting Sonic? "Hydrocity","Marble Garden","Ice Cap","Angel Island"

Medium: In Sonic 3's Gumball Machine, what is written on the green gumballs? "B","1UP","Rep","Nothing"

Hard: Which of these Sonic Triple Trouble special stages involves piloting the Tornado? "1st","2nd","3rd","5th"

Very Hard: Which of these Sonic 3 and Knuckles levels contains exactly 1 Eggman monitor? Lava Reef 1","Mushroom Hill 1","Ice Cap 2","Death Egg 1

Impossible: In Sonic Chaos, which emerald is found after completing a pipe maze with several invincibility monitors in it? "Green","Yellow","Blue","White"

So if you think you're super knowledgeable about Sonic Trivia, feel free to post as many questions as you want. If you want to write a lot, I can give you my Discord or something to that effect and we can work together.

Once my question bank is sufficient to make a reasonable game and works to my satisfaction, I'll release it. It'll run using Java.

Thanks everyone!

image.png.42e18ab318c9326eb5f62d0185eac797.png

image.png.3fcacb661b85f7c7108a1ccec3e57d4f.png

image.png.523a34f040ee4a80ef2cdcdc8074c3b9.png

image.png.0f326da5de815a8ae6dddefe0a62e6cf.png

image.png.fdb987f9c3919456be8e605a7e8224d8.png

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, kalion said:

Why not put up a google excel sheet up for easy organization and less work?

That's how the question object is organized inside the program essentially. 

Or were you referring to something for question submissions?

Easy: How many “Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games” games are in the series so far?