Awoo.

Amazing (NEW?) Sonic Unleashed Concept Art

ShadiWulf

1236763280.jpg

I have stumbled upon something truly special. I was bored browsing the internet early this morning for interesting pictures and I stumbled upon this breath taking concept art of Sonic Unleashed. I am not sure if this is old, but I don’t care. These pictures are amazing and I want to share them with the members of the SEGA/Sonic community that have not seen them. Djahalland Studios has some amazing talent and I can’t thank them enough for putting up these awesome pictures in their gallery.

Check out the rest of the concept art on the Djahalland website at http://www.djahalland.com

Come discuss the concept art in our dedicated forum topic!

http://ringsandemeralds.talk4fun.net/board...p?f=10&t=20

http://ringsandemeralds.talk4fun.net/news?a=7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadiWulf

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Sega DogTagz

• ovarloard

All of those were new to me. Some really cool art in there. I liked especially those Holoska pictures.

So, how awesome is this?

008.jpg

Edited by PeTeRpAn

This is my favorite

010.jpg

Edit: crap double post, I thought the forums merged the posts together when you replied to your own post.

Edited by ShadiWulf

Were these arts made for Sega? I noticed the artist copyrighted the art on 2007. o.O

Of course they were made for SEGA, SEGA hired them to do some concept art. Companies do that all the time.

The images weren't uploaded until Feb 24th it looks like, probably some kind of SEGA Embargo. Also yeah, that image is awesome, I have it as my desktop.

Edited by ShadiWulf

Oh it says so in the news area. Must had missed that first time. >.>;;

That concept art is beautiful. It must've taken them ages to make them. Just look at the details... *o*

Why so much Holoska Love?

Not that I am complaining, just curious….

Why so much Holoska Love?

Not that I am complaining, just curious….

Because it's so beautiful looking. And reminds me of snow. <3

Because it's so beautiful looking. And reminds me of snow. <3

Snow is great (except when you’re cursing the sky for raining down frostbite) but there are other stages that deserved an artistic touch. I wonder why levels like Shamar, Empire City and Mykonos got snubbed

Surly there is enough in those stages to cover a canvas, Right?

Shamar's in there... isn't it? I think it's one of the last few in the gallery section for Unleashed... I just can't find out how to link to the pictures.

Your right Shamar is there.

But 7 out of 17 (something like that) are of Holoska. That’s a pretty big “Penalty for Piling On” if you ask me.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Just because this artist only did ones of a few stages, that doesn't mean Sega didn't have Concept Art done by other artists.

Fair enough. I guess this guy just had a zeal for Holoska.

Wonder if he’ll be doing art for the next game. *and why these pics were not in game unlockables*

Whoa nice find and thanks the link comrade! :D These pictures are unbelievable and currently have the one where Sonic's sliding down the ice as my background. :3