Awoo.

Hey SSMB, does this Sonic Adventure video exist anywhere online?

Badnik Mechanic

So been doing some research for a new project of mine and came across this...

So as the tweet says, those stills are from an E3 1999 video, unsure if it was a promotional thing or media report. 

Whilst there's a lot of video of SA1 from that years E3, there's virtually nothing on the booth or these mascots which were around promoting the event. They do appear partly in shot of another video for around 2 seconds, so they are definitely official. 

Anyone know if this full video exists online at all?

It's funny how conveniently you requested information on those shots, because I just so happened to watch a video featuring them a day or two back. (I saw them on an old episode of the TV show Electric Playground covering the Dreamcast launch because I've been on a G4 nostalgia kick and dug up a bunch of random content on YouTube.) 

Dreamcast stuff starts about fifteen minutes in.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Funny how they show the final boss of the game during these promotions.
Double points for the final boss of Sonic's story AND of the entire game.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:10 PM, Mayor D said:

So been doing some research for a new project of mine and came across this...

So as the tweet says, those stills are from an E3 1999 video, unsure if it was a promotional thing or media report. 

Whilst there's a lot of video of SA1 from that years E3, there's virtually nothing on the booth or these mascots which were around promoting the event. They do appear partly in shot of another video for around 2 seconds, so they are definitely official. 

Anyone know if this full video exists online at all?

I saw them on an old episode of the TV show Electric Playground covering the Dreamcast launch because I've been on a G4 nostalgia kick and dug up a bunch of random content on YouTube.

3 minutes ago, ScottFiore said:

I saw them on an old episode of the TV show Electric Playground covering the Dreamcast launch because I've been on a G4 nostalgia kick and dug up a bunch of random content on YouTube.

Have you a link to it?