Awoo.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (June 21st, 2019)

Jango

On 4/2/2019 at 11:54 AM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

What happened?

In the new version of Dragon Mines, the track takes place in a dragon's cave that's being mined.

Best Buy will be hosting a demo event for the game (GameStop is also tipped by the Redditor "TifoASRoma" to also be doing the same) in select stores

sol-47354-crash-team-racing-instore-demo-73273.jpg

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
PS4 demos.

In select stores Friday, April 26–Sunday, April 28, 1–5 p.m.

Crash Bandicoot is back in the driver's seat in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. Visit a participating Best Buy store to play this game on PS4.

Most demos will be held from 1–5 p.m., but some stores have different start and end times. Review the store lists for asterisks that denote alternate times.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001

Thanks for the find,  Renako Wells!

Let’s get electric! Pre-order CTR Nitro-Fueled on any platform and get Crash, Coco, and Cortex Electron Skins. Available at launch.

Pretty neat that the skins have unique podium animations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy moly, these look so cool! The possibilities for skins this game has are endless... But I think it's safe to assume only the main trio will have skins? :(

So far they only confirmed skins for Crash, Coco and Cortex... 

Also, we see the podium, but no sight of trophy girl 😕

• Thumbs Up 1

Oxide has a skin as well. (It's mentioned in the Nitros Oxide Edition digital content at least on the page for the Gamestop release.)

It would be really strange for only 4 characters to have skins, so its very likely the other characters will have atleast one alternate skin. Also about the podium, I wonder if there is one based on every track. The one shown here looks like its from Crash Cove.

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Remember that in the original game you couldn't see the trophy girls after their umbrella animation was over.

Since the trailer was about the skins it makes sense they didn't show the girls, since that might have taken spotlight for some people instead of the skins.

hqdefault.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jango said:

Holy moly, these look so cool! The possibilities for skins this game has are endless... But I think it's safe to assume only the main trio will have skins? :(

So far they only confirmed skins for Crash, Coco and Cortex... 

Love the skins.  still hoping the trophy girls appear though and are unlockable racers

I don't think that podium is set in Crash Cove. You know why? It has some colorfull crystals around it... It's kinda... Spyro-y 👀

Naaaah, it's Gemstone Valley.

That's the first time Dingodile's been stood for a losing animation. In both CTR and CNK he was sitting down. I think I saw the very end of the head shaking loop though, so that got kept.

I loved the skins , I would like if Beenox take skins from Crash Tag Team Racing like Princess Coco , she would be so cute in that skin .

I just noticed that near the end of this trailer (when there's a PNG image of each skin), the background now is a waving flag, like the original. It's not suuuuuuper waving tho', but at least it looks better than those floating icons. Now, if only they could change the colors to grey and white... It's a bit too Mario Kart-esque in blue 😕

That Best Buy demo is probably the demo they had at PAX East. I believe there were 2 CTR and 2 Crash Nitro Kart courses available for play. In my demo, which was a full 8 player lan match, was on Sewer Speedway and Electron Avenue.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:52 PM, Jango said:

Wait, it isn't yet?

Nope, but looking again, most games that are available  are coming out next month. So maybe the pre-load will be there by the second half of May at the earliest.

8 hours ago, Conando said:

That Best Buy demo is probably the demo they had at PAX East. I believe there were 2 CTR and 2 Crash Nitro Kart courses available for play. In my demo, which was a full 8 player lan match, was on Sewer Speedway and Electron Avenue.

You played? Nice! What you say about the game?

Description:

This is a kart racing game in which players control characters from the Crash Bandicoot universe in races around whimsical tracks. As players collect items (e.g., fruit, crystals, keys), they can use power-ups to speed past or slow down opponents. Cartoony bombs, missiles, and TNT boxes can be used against opponents; racers are sometimes seen flailing around while on fire. One boss character is depicted shooting a machine gun into the air and around Crash’s vehicle. In one sequence, a character can be seen picking his nose and eating the booger; in another scene, seagull droppings appear on top of rocks.