Awoo.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (June 21st, 2019)

Jango

They might go ahead with the revisit idea, considering a number of characters were actually seemingly cut for previous GPs. 

8 hours ago, Jango said:

I feel like this year's last GP will have the "odd characters" like Fasty, YaYa Panda and Rilla Roo

The roster to the December GP has been leaked to be

Spoiler

Hasty (yes, that's his name now), YaYa Panda, Rilla Roo, Chick and Stew.

7 hours ago, Your Vest Friend said:

They might go ahead with the revisit idea, considering a number of characters were actually seemingly cut for previous GPs. 

Wouldn't really make that much sense, given how a lot of GP content has already returned in the pit stop.

8 hours ago, Jango said:

Aah, more cross-overs would be awesome.

Speaking of which, there's enough Spyro characters left to fuel at least 2 GPs.

There's also the Twinsanity cast, be they present or cut characters.

On that note, other cut characters are on the table as well.

• My Emmerdoods 1

Hi just thought I’d crash in just to make a post. For those wondering how many characters we have left after December (that is if all the characters in the data mine make it) I made a list for you. :) that doesn’t include all the titan characters from Titans and MoM. 

Berminator from Bash.

Fake Velo

The Evil Twins

Madam Amberley

Evil Crash

Farmer Earnest

Rusty Walrus

Willie Wumpa Cheeks

Viscount Devil from Boom Bang

Gurin from the Crash manga Penta came from.

Junia Turtle also from the Crash manga Penta came from.

Then you got folks and stuff like the Warthog, Native Tribesmen, Lab Assistant, Park drones from CTTR, baby Cortex and N Tropy, the dragons from Bash, cut characters like the Land Shark and Capu Capu, Titans such as Scorparilla and the Brat Girls and of course more Spyro characters such as Ripto and the Sorceress. Plenty to work with.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

2 minutes ago, MightyRay said:

Hi just thought I’d crash in just to make a post

Heh. Hey Mighty! I had a feeling you'd be contributing. The reason I know about the character of Yaya Panda is thanks to you anyway. And given BetaM's most recent datamine. Well.....I'm guessing you're excited.

As someone who likes the Titans series, I would love to see some of the actual titans as racers, personally.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've managed to unlock the Daredevil and man is it Tiny. Like, if kart and character sizes affect hitboces than using this thing might actually give you an advantage it's that small. Also, a lot of decal packs showed up in the Pit Stop which massively slashed the prices (got all of Imperium's decals for 1125 when they would normally cost 3000 for example) so I swooped up all of those. Probably got like 15000 worth of decals for a 5hird of the price, kinda dumb when you think about it.

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As someone who likes the Titans series, I would love to see some of the actual titans as racers, personally.

Me too. In a spin-off, I would take anything TBH. I like when the devs add joke characters too, like King Chicken. Would love to see something like "Crash Suit Guy" too.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I still haven't actually played this. Maybe one day at the end of the month?

Go for it, its rough around the edges, but its still an excellent racer on par with most Mario Karts.

And in some cases, better than a good few Mario Karts. The original version of CTR was easily superior to MK64 of that console generation anyway. The remake holds up incredibly well still. 

The bonus you have now this far after release is the fixes (well... heh, some anyway) and the inclusion of everything else since launch - Which is hefty amount of free content to unlock. 

3 hours ago, Son-icka said:

And in some cases, better than a good few Mario Karts. The original version of CTR was easily superior to MK64 of that console generation anyway. The remake holds up incredibly well still. 

The bonus you have now this far after release is the fixes (well... heh, some anyway) and the inclusion of everything else since launch - Which is hefty amount of free content to unlock. 

Yeah, I peaked back two or three pages and saw yet more characters are being added. Characters people have been talking about since the last time I looked in here.

26 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, I peaked back two or three pages and saw yet more characters are being added. Characters people have been talking about since the last time I looked in here.

Mind, you'll have to wait months for quite a few to cycle back into the store to buy them.

4 minutes ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Mind, you'll have to wait months for quite a few to cycle back into the store to buy them.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, what?

@DabigRG Some characters are specific to Grand Prix's, which are monthly themed events. Some of them will show up in the Pit Stop anyways but with others you're gonna have to wait for the GP to happen again (Spyro stuff for example, probably isn't gonna show up till next September).

34 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, what?

It's kind of like the Shops in Splatoon except New Items will appear more frequently than old ones and all the shops are merged into one, making the selection more limited.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:19 PM, Harkofthewaa said:

@DabigRG Some characters are specific to Grand Prix's, which are monthly themed events. Some of them will show up in the Pit Stop anyways but with others you're gonna have to wait for the GP to happen again (Spyro stuff for example, probably isn't gonna show up till next September).

There I go. Lost my chance for now I guess. Well, I have been busy with exams and other games, too much stuff to play. Now I have time but too late… at least I managed to grab Nina Cortex.

• 3 weeks later...

Hot damn, there's a lot of things to unlock this time around. I predicted that this would be the case, so I saved over 30K coins to obtain a good chunk of the itens sooner because I'll go on a vacation after Christmas. 

https://blog.activision.com/content/dam/atvi/activision/atvi-touchui/blog/crash-bandicoot/body/CTR-GP6-02.jpg

People already pointed that on Reddit, but Rilla Roo looks.... err... different.

https://blog.activision.com/content/dam/atvi/activision/atvi-touchui/blog/crash-bandicoot/body/CTR-GP6-02.jpg

Things I've noticed:

The track layout this time looks great, unlike, ahem, last time.

Debi isn't voicing YaYa Panda!

Warp Ball is tracking racers fast as hell!

Hasty is awesome.