Awoo.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (June 21st, 2019)

Jango

Rustlands? Could it be another desert track? We already have plenty of tracks with sand, but okay.

I wonder which characters Beenox have in store for that one, CTR will surpass Super Smash Bros. at this rhythm xD Who's left? Fake Velo? Willie Wumpa? Viscount? A SKANK? 

Fine, go on Beenox haha I'm loving this.

15 minutes ago, Jango said:

CTR will surpass Super Smash Bros. at this rhythm

No it won't, but it's still quite an amazing roster.

At this rate, we’re gonna get the skunk from Twinsanity who complains about his job.

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, Blue Wisp said:

They added Yaya god damn Panda before adding Emperor Velo/Fake Velo?

What.

Hopefully they're saving him for a CNK adventure mode add-on.

Anyway, renders are in:

CTR-GP6-06.jpg

CTR-GP6-04.jpg

More in here:

Spoiler

CTR-GP6-05.jpg

CTR-GP6-03.jpg

CTR-GP6-02.jpg

CTR-GP6-01.jpg

Nice batch of new characters, all the forgotten ones I totally didn't name my Youtube account after for one of them.

Also next GP is post-apocalyptic? As long as they don't run into Apocalypsburg I guess they'll be fine. 

By God I get what people are saying about Rilla. He looks more like Terk than himself. He's no longer the gorilla-monkey-anus-face. Imagine waiting months for this character and get something so underwhelming x(

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

At this rate, we’re gonna get the skunk from Twinsanity who complains about his job.

I want it.

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

A mook-themed GP would be nice, with the skunk, the lab assistant (with many potential alternate costumes) and Papu tribeman.

Amazing.

I was waiting for Chick N Stew to be added at some point so it’s nice to see the host’s finally join the roster!

No idea who Yaya panda is or what the Moose thing is from either, but I’ll take it! I sure as heck remember Rilla from Crash Bash - but that face is serious levels of messed up - what happened? 😂

Gunna be honest - the track (finally! Something longer!) actually seems a little plain to me. However I need to play it before judgement, I ended up loving the other (free) additions anyway.

I guess I better start saving up them coins now - I’ve been a bit burnt out to bother grinding recently and completely forgot to put some effort in last weekend. Yikes! There’s quite a lot this time round as well! 

I think I'm one of the only ones here who even played Crash Nitro Kart 3D, and that was for like a minute because someone in high school had it on their phone. 

Yeah, Yaya's been in three games technically.  

1 hour ago, Son-icka said:

Amazing.

I was waiting for Chick N Stew to be added at some point so it’s nice to see the host’s finally join the roster!

No idea who Yaya panda is or what the Moose thing is from either, but I’ll take it! I sure as heck remember Rilla from Crash Bash - but that face is serious levels of messed up - what happened? 😂

Gunna be honest - the track (finally! Something longer!) actually seems a little plain to me. However I need to play it before judgement, I ended up loving the other (free) additions anyway.

I guess I better start saving up them coins now - I’ve been a bit burnt out to bother grinding recently and completely forgot to put some effort in last weekend. Yikes! There’s quite a lot this time round as well! 

Yaya is from a mobile game and Hasty is a brand new character.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Your Vest Friend said:

I think I'm one of the only ones here who even played Crash Nitro Kart 3D, and that was for like a minute because someone in high school had it on their phone. 

Yeah, Yaya's been in three games technically.  

I actually had it an old Nokia phone XD But I don't recall YaYa Panda from that. She's got a cute and cool design :)

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

I actually had it an old Nokia phone XD But I don't recall YaYa Panda from that. She's got a cute and cool design :)

Man, 2008 was when I was still fairly new to the Crash Mania forum, so I was following as they updated on the upcoming games and the most noteworthy thing to note about the mobile one was the new character. It's the only reason I wanted to try it. 

And yeah, she is adorbs. 

I recall that in 2008 some Crash portals were hyping Brio's comeback in Mind Over Mutant. With good reason, because he ended up being the best thing in that game.

It's not surprising, he hadn't appeared in a story in major capacity since Crash 2, it was bound to be a standout for him. 

And don't get at me with Twinsanity, I love the game and even I know that was a pathetic showing for him. 

What I really liked about Brio in Twinsanity is the fact that you fight him AND N. Tropy together. It's one of the many unique things Twinsanity had. I've been thinking about the idea of tag-team boss fights and how cool that would be if they add it to the new game.

Great in theory, not so much when only one of the characters gets to have banter and interaction. 

Also is it so unique when that came right out of Crash 2, and less tag-teamy?

So what's been going on with this game lately?

On 12/10/2019 at 12:19 PM, Jango said:

People already pointed that on Reddit, but Rilla Roo looks.... err... different.

Image result for https://blog.activision.com/content/dam/atvi/activision/atvi-touchui/blog/crash-bandicoot/body/CTR-GP6-02.jpg

What the shit?!

On 11/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, DabigRG said:

I still haven't actually played this. Maybe one day at the end of the month?

Ha ha ha heh...so naive.

And also, today is the TGA. I don't wanna get excited, but it's almost impossible to me when it comes to Crash xD I think I'll take a zanax minutes before the stream just to be sure 🤣