Awoo.

Ultimate Alliance 3 (Nintendo Switch Exclusive)

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

Low and behold guys! Come 2019, we have a new Ultimate Alliance game in the first time in almost a decade!

Rest assured, the X-Men are finally here and back.

Reportedly being worked on by Team Ninja.

• My Emmerdoods 1

I was never interested in these kinds of games. But after diving into the MCU completely lately I'm excited and more than likely will buy this game

I'm liking the more cinematic camera angles. Originally, it all played out from above your characters, even the cutscenes. Though maybe hardware restrictions forced the developers to go in that direction. It is strange to revive a series after so long but...maybe this is all Sonic Mania and Crash Bandicoots fault.

That's not a complaint. I played the other Ultimate Alliance games with my brothers, it'll be a nice nostalgic feeling if we could do that again.

One thing to definitely dig is that unlike Marvel vs. Capcom Infinitie, this game already has a better balance between the MCU and the main Marvel roots, in both characters shown and artistic style!

Digging Scarlet Witch's design here on that topic.

• 7 months later...

Been giving it a play, it’s really fun. The art style is cel-shaded and makes the game feel really lush and full of life, and the gameplay is an improved UA brawler, as you’d expect. I’m still running through the prologue with the Guardians, but I can already feel this’ll be a great time with friends.

If anyone on here picks it up, hit me up and we can do some online co op.

Anyone else wish Samus and Link were DLC? It would make sense because not only is this game exclusively on Switch, but also becuase they were planned for the Wii version of the first game.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:31 PM, Perkilator said:

Anyone else wish Samus and Link were DLC? It would make sense because not only is this game exclusively on Switch, but also becuase they were planned for the Wii version of the first game.

Nah there are way too many glaring omissions  to name before adding guest stars. The backlash would be insane if they added nintendo characters over Nova or Cable.  At most , they can give Iron Man an alt color scheme based on Samus.

Currently in the Shadowland with a team of Thor, Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot, and Iron Fist.

Swapped between Luke Cage and Daredevil but like my current team so may keep them for a while.  The infinity trails are a pain.