Awoo.

NikoS does wallpapers for fun [2018]

NikoS

So yeah, in the beginning of this year I started doing some wallpapers (partly inspired by @chaosjam's wallpapers) , and I had the idea of doing one wallpaper per month during the whole year, and i just finished December's , with it I decided to create this topic, so i can have the whole year together, keep everything in one place. I'll post them in order of release, starting with January's and ending with December's. (even though i started doing them in February, I did two in July, as i did in November, since i missed October's) The idea originally was to create each wallpaper based on one arc from the Archie Sonic comics, most of them are like that, but there are some exceptions, not that it's a bad thing. I really enjoyed doing these, and if i create another one in the future i'll post it here.

• January:

panic-in-the-sky-wallpaper.png

• February:

eggman-039-s-dozen-wallpaper.png

• March:

sonic-mega-drive-wallpaper.png

• April:

genesis-wallpaper.png

• May:

dreamcast-adventure-wallpaper-v2.png

• June:

Crush40-Wallpaper.png

• July:

spark-of-life-wallpaper.png

• August:

pirate-plunder-panic-wallpaper.png

• September:

the-silver-age-wallpaper.png

• October:

antoine-d-coolette-wallpaper.png

• November:

everybody-super-sonic-racing-wallpaper.p

• December:

genesis-of-a-hero-wallpaper.png

(also i think i don't need to say it, but y'all are free to use them however you like ^w^)

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Hoooooooooly fuck bro, these are actually pretty good! My favorite one is definitely March, but you have some pretty good shading and blending/merging work going on for most of these. May and June kind have some parts that pop out a little more compared to the other ones, but I do like those, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love it! It's like a calender. April would need my favorite here but they're all really equally amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

You have remarkable skill with this sort of thing. They all rock. Good job arranging the images in an exciting and engaging way!

• Thumbs Up 1