Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing OST - "Green Light Ride (Short ver.)"

Patron

• Thumbs Up 3

Song is fine. Feel it could do with a bit more oomph but I feel like the full version’ll probably do that for me.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's pretty good. Reminds me of Live & Learn at points.

Maybe, bring Crush 40 back for mainline games instead of spin-offs, SEGA. :V

Might just be me, but Crush 40 stuff in the last like 7 years has been very 'meh', and that's not my taste changing because I still love their old stuff.

Their last song that really felt memorable was Song of Hope, after that, this new song included, just feels like average, unmemorable generic rock I already forgot the tune of by the time I wrote this comment.

It's always music with this game. Those music tracks are really good, they catch the butt rock feeling of the SA series, but... like I already said in the other threads: I need to see some gameplay... real gameplay. Sega really need to show me, why I should buy this game over Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 8.