DiamondX

Persona 5 R| New info in March 2019 (Still no Door-kun)

Atlus teased Persona 5 R today which was leaked a few days ago.

So far it's official that we will get it on PS4, but the leaker said something aboit it being on Switch.

We will get more news in March. So far it's unknown if it's a re-release like the previous games (Golden and FES) or somrthing else entirely.

I want this to be for Persona 5 what Persona 4 Golden is to Persona 4. I love Persona 5, and if we got an even further expanded experience with additional confidants, side-stories, and more, then I would be over the moon. I also really want a Switch port because this would just be perfect for Switch. Better battery life and screen compared to the Vita.

lol and just when I opened my PS4 copy of P5 that I bought a while ago

It seems like it's a ways off (this is an announcement of an announcement I'm guessing?) so I think I'll still get around to the base version sometime soon.

17 hours ago, Sean said:

lol and just when I opened my PS4 copy of P5 that I bought a while ago

It seems like it's a ways off (this is an announcement of an announcement I'm guessing?) so I think I'll still get around to the base version sometime soon.

It's still absolutely worth running through the base Persona 5. It's still packed to the brim with content (My first save file which didn't even hit up all confidants is 100+ hours) and is one of the most polished Persona games in the series. R could be a long while off still so it's still worth running through the base P5 for the time being.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:07 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

I want this to be for Persona 5 what Persona 4 Golden is to Persona 4. I love Persona 5, and if we got an even further expanded experience with additional confidants, side-stories, and more, then I would be over the moon. I also really want a Switch port because this would just be perfect for Switch. Better battery life and screen compared to the Vita.

Hoping it's on Switch too, even though I'm not sure how much they could add to a game that's already 100+ hours long, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Oh, and I believe the Vita does have a longer battery life than the Switch. At least when it comes to the more intensive games.