Awoo.

Chili Dogs

Blazey Firekitty

I assume there are two reasons chilli dogs were added to the "new" canon (which is pretty much the old Japanese one with different ages).

- To make the new canon a bit more natural to Americans

and

- Food jokes are funny and are never tired

Oh wow it's the old chili dog thread.

Did I really type out a whole two paragraph chili recipe in 2009? You crazy Dabnikz.

I'm here to say I think I invented a chili dog variation last night. The idea hit me at work when I was hungry as hell.

I've been taking this curry chicken to work for lunch in a little Tupperware. I left my lunch at home the other day.

Hunger hit me. I began to imagine my food. Saucy with pieces of chicken in it, onions and peas, a tomato I added, all spicy... Almost like chili.

I had hot dogs at home that needed to be eaten. For the rest of the day I fantasized about this sexy but forbidden combination of flavors.

When I got home it made itself. I reduced the sauciness of the curry by heating it a little longer and spooned it over a dog in a toasted bun.

Was it wrong or right, was it mad science? All I know is that it was delicious.

I assume there are two reasons chilli dogs were added to the "new" canon (which is pretty much the old Japanese one with different ages).

- To make the new canon a bit more natural to Americans