Awoo.

Sonic Movie Fan Art Thread

CaptainRobo

I actually did like aspects of the concept art before the trailer drop so I did a sketch.

Sonic movie sketch by Vegito-Princess

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, OnyxCrimsonBlur said:

I actually did like aspects of the concept art before the trailer drop so I did a sketch.

Sonic movie sketch by Vegito-Princess

Oh nice! Anyway, thanks for the follow.

Spend some time drawing this. I hope we get an City Escape scene in the movie.:

city_escape_in_movie_style_by_kitsuoi_dd5v3jb-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTYwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RhYzhlMWZhLTA5ZGItNDE1OC1hY2YxLTgyYzU1MTA4ZjFkM1wvZGQ1djNqYi1lZDJhMWU5OS0zMDVhLTQ1NWQtYjNiMS03NzIwZDg5N2I1ZTQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.MMs5M9ePYo9hQCwaV5PyL-SvOkPQgN2nwhHwa6QBIeU

• Thumbs Up 1

Posting my own design of Movie Sonic. If I had the power to change Sonic's movie design, he will probably look like this. He probably have Puma shoes instead of Nike shoes, since they are the ones making his shoes now.:

D5px1rcV4AIjprh.jpg:large

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to draw Sonic and his friends racing with the human characters from the movie in the streets of Green Hills, since Team Sonic Racing is coming in an few weeks.:

town_street_racing_by_kitsuoi_dd6fg4l-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZDZmZzRsLTk4NGNmNzUyLTgxNGYtNDdmNy1iZjRkLWUwN2E0NDM4OTViYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.aB3e0gbOfJhbx3MtULPY5DPepZvi89EcazgTXxmCcNw

• Thumbs Up 1

Been a while since I commented! Funny, cute, and awesome stuff. I really like how you added that detail on those buildings in your last pic!

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Sapphirine Wind said:

Been a while since I commented! Funny, cute, and awesome stuff. I really like how you added that detail on those buildings in your last pic!

Yea, thanks! It's been a while, since this thread got kinda quiet. I just finished this picture of Sonic and Tom eating doughnuts.:

doughnuts__by_kitsuoi_dd6i315-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTkzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZDZpMzE1LTdmODE1MjY1LThkODYtNGRjMy1hYmQ0LTIxMzk3OTUxZmUzOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.ONo8Bg8DqiGSw2vZngH2ulS5tVyXUe2BitKWgLUm-jw

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice! As usual, love your backgrounds, and it's a great slice of life shot!

• Thumbs Up 1

sonic_in_ring_by_vegito_princess_dd6i34v.thumb.jpg.f18db556c16a9b4700a2dc8e7a2cf28d.jpg

Feeling sketchy. I know it's not the best, but I was feeling the two-eye movie inspiration and decided to sketch this out. After staring at it a while, decided to color it because why not. (Shrug)

• Thumbs Up 1

Drew an quick picture of Sonic and Tom going on an fishing trip. Poor Tom had to make sure that Sonic doesn't fall into the water.:

fishing_trip_by_kitsuoi_dd6jyiq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTgyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZDZqeWlxLTIwNWY0NDQ1LTExZDAtNGI5Ni1hYTJlLTM1MTlkMTI2ODFiOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.YNSsq2V65f3yZhclv0YABvgpzQ0j-3dgbdCqHb6eVns

• Thumbs Up 1

Well heres a piece I did in response to them changing the character design for Sonic in the movie. If you liked the old design, more power to you.

Sonic boot.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1