CaptainRobo

Sonic Movie Fan Art Thread

I looked into every page (literally 4 pages, eh too easy) and the drawings you made were amazing! I wish I had a bit of patience to draw something good.

I sure would prefer the separate-eyes style as that is something setting him apart from other Sonics 🙂 Something iconic just for him 😉 Some spin to the gloves too - fingerless, special runner-type gloves (like those for "sliding the ground" or what for they are - for me they are just special gloves XD).

But that doesn't mean your pictures are bad 🙂 I like them ❤️

12 hours ago, Palette said:

Not sure if this can be considered as fan-art as I'm not really a fan of what I've seen of the movie and the design, but I drew the Blue Gremlin himself out of boredom today.

Wow! Nice! BTW, I’m mixed on what I had see so far on the movie. However, I’m still looking forward watching it. It might be an fun movie to watch. 

Okay, I'll have to admit I don't like what they've shown about this movie... but @CaptainRobo has inspired me to re-create the design of our blue hedgehog, just for fun.

So, here is my reinterpretation of Paramount's Sonic the Hedgehog:

spacer.png

...and his infamous arch-nemesis, doctor...errrmmm... Robotnik? Eggman? Do we even know how he's gonna be called in the movie? Nah, whoever is PLAYED BY JIM CARREY:

spacer.png

Hope you like them!

1 hour ago, ChaosKaiser said:

Okay, I'll have to admit I don't like what they've shown about this movie... but @CaptainRobo has inspired me to re-create the design of our blue hedgehog, just for fun.

So, here is my reinterpretation of Paramount's Sonic the Hedgehog:

spacer.png

...and his infamous arch-nemesis, doctor...errrmmm... Robotnik? Eggman? Do we even know how he's gonna be called in the movie? Nah, whoever is PLAYED BY JIM CARREY:

spacer.png

Hope you like them!

Wow! These look cool! Great job! Thanks! Yea, I’m mixed on what they had shown so far of the movie. However, I think it will ended up being a really fun movie to watch.