Awoo.

SAVE THE SUMMER OF SONIC

bmn

Stream seems to be changing between songs randomly, like back and forward between the live stream and whatever would normally be on SSR occasionly, could just be my connection or something though.

OK, when I said "shortly" that was on the old schedule. Turbo's set ran over with Lee's performance so Fastfeet's set is a bit late.

Stream seems to be changing between songs randomly, like back and forward between the live stream and whatever would normally be on SSR occasionly, could just be my connection or something though.

Yeah, that's when the connection drops, which is something I can't really do anything about.

I've turned off the direct sound on the video feed, and am just listening to the SSR to hear the sound.

Bentley Jones was a bit sucky there at first, but once Final Night picked up it's pace, he seemed to get more comfortable. I'm really enjoying his performance of "Escape From the City" right now. How come there are no chairs for all those people on the floor?

Also, Crush 40 had better make a suprise appearance (yes, I know they're not on the official schedule, but I can keep dreaming).

Edited by Legendary Emerald