Awoo.

Which Archie characters were good , and which were bad ?

Gumbit

9 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Y'know, Hamlin was insufferable, but at the end of the day I like what they did with him on the council of Acorn. He was downright bitter and resentful about getting the short end of the straw as a Freedom Fighter, and he kind of took it out on the rest of the crew by being the legal thorn in the side and better represented the limitation playing within the rules has on characters like Sonic.

Sonic does what is "right", even before what is "good". By contrasting him with a cast of characters like Hamlin, we got more stories where we could accurately depict that part of Sonic.

He was kind of like a necessary evil.

Yeah, I actually quite liked his role there. Especially given how much like Rotor, it was his attempt to help make a difference at a point and time where his help was somewhat negligible or in his case, forgotten. 

• Nice Smile 1

My favorite Archie characters are Elias Acorn, Geoffrey St John and Amadeus Prower. I'm still mad that they aren't canon anymore.