Sign in to follow this  
Dash Speed

Shadow shouldnt allow Sonic to handle Eggman alone

From the idw comic, Shadow let's Eggman go and believes in Sonics ooc Jedi mind trick speech. And then I was wondering, why does Shadow keep letting Sonic have the say so for Eggmans fate and life, Eggman is a monster psychopath who has endangered the multiverse(games, comics) and killed more innocent lives more than Black Doom.

Why isn't he dedicating his own purpose as a agent of GUN, taking down Eggman for good? Eggman isn't just Sonics problem, he's a threat to humans and mobians, in some cannons, he endangers whole villains. Shadow is such a victim of the status quo, he's the only one who has the most legitimate reason to kill him, yet he's treated as a antagonist to Sonic that has to be a example of Sonics pure goodness and ending up a fool in the end.

Shadow basically can't act on his own dealing with Sonic's arch nemesis because every time Shadow and Eggman clash, he humiliated Eggman and treats Eggman like the threat he is, Sonic is always wrong in trying to fight Shadow because Eggman is a threat that justifies Shadows job.

I can't enjoy a series where the status quo holds back a character from being the best bet against villains who deserve to die, it's basically sonic teams idiocy in play since Shadow is Sonic without playing by superhero rules. I guess when you compare Sonic and Shadow, it makes no sense their allies, Shadow should hate Sonics careless attitude in dealing with life threatening foes that aren't monsters, while accepting that everything that threatens the world Sonics problem. CIS gets in the way, if Shadow fought any of Sonics villains, he'd achieve world piece since they would be dead.

Why don't the cops step in and give any of Batman's villains the death penalty? I mean, shit, the Joker has killed thousands of innocent people, and the rare times where Joker does die, it's like, a huge deal or a last resort of Batman being backed into a corner.

It's not a thing exclusive to Sonic. Not to mention how this is a series for kids at the end of the day, and the times when this series has tried to incorporate death, it hasn't worked, like at all.

Im just saying it makes serious realistic characters like Shadow, Silver and Blaze look foolish and incompetent despite their unfettered non nonsense reputation.