Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Sticks vs... Shadow? Really? also, it looks like sticks wont be a boom exclusive...

If Sticks wins, then I suggest Daimando make a Shadow Got Owned video that reflects that, like Sticks doing something crazy, like summoning CowBot to fall on him, in the style of the EarthWorm Jim endings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I'll be voting for Sticks.  Good character and just as important, I wanna see Shadow knocked out early.

Edited by Taokaka
fix'd spelling
  • Thumbs Up 2

I know I'll be voting for Sticks.  Good character and just as important, I wanna see Shadow knocked out early.

You know, with how much the fan-girls love Shadow everyone might just pick Sticks to spite them/an underdog victory.

Oh, man! I thought that Dr. Eggman Nega, Tikal, Omega, and Chaos would also participate in Sonic Showdown this time, but it didn't come true. Well, no matter. ?

My predictions for the semifinals:

Eggman vs. Knuckles

Tails vs. Shadow

Amy is one of the more popular characters but I doubt she can win against Eggman. It will also be interesting to see what happens with Big. A lot of people hate him but I think a significant amount of people will vote for him as a joke.

I hope Tails or Shadow wins. Tails because he is Sonics sidekick and Shadow just has a pretty cool design. Also it would be somewhat funny to see Shadow win because some people would be upset about it for sure. In my opinion the Shadow hatred is exaggerated anyway. I believe people dislike him only for Shadow the Hedgehog and for the fact that he is one of the most popular characters although he is not one of the main characters.

I like Metal Sonic too but I don't think he will get that far.

Just as a curiosity, here's my predictions :

sonic%20shodown_zps2zioduga.png

By the way, the percentages listed aren't exact predictions, they're just a rough indicator on how one-sided the voting is (Close match/average loss/bodied)

I really don't think Big has a chance against Chao, considering how much people still clamour for their return as virtual pets.

In my head I'm picturing this as "Who would win in a fight?", and the whole thing has become much more entertaining.

I really don't think Big has a chance against Chao, considering how much people still clamour for their return as virtual pets.

Big is THE troll pick here, and you never underestimate the power of a troll pick.

In my head I'm picturing this as "Who would win in a fight?", and the whole thing has become much more entertaining.

In my head i'm imagining them doing a sick pre-battle intro while giant caligraphy text pops up like this :

http://youtu.be/UWD0ULXgQMA

Edited by NoirSuede

Cream is kind of a guilty pleasure, so I'm definently going to feel bad when Silver wins just for being Trunks-by-any-other-name.

...what's with that random lump on the right of her dress? I never noticed that before. ._.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, on the one hand, Silver could hold her at bay with his psychokinesis, but on the other hand, Cream can destroy anything with Cheese.  This raises the crucial question of whether Cheese is being counted with Cream here, or whether he falls under the "Chao" entry.  Nonetheless, I think I'm going to err on the side of caution and vote for Cream, because Silver wouldn't have the guts to strike the killing blow.

...what's with that random lump on the right of her dress? I never noticed that before. ._.

I guess it's a crease?  Shrug.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's no use but I voted for Cream nevertheless. Silver looks somewhat like a fan character to me. I don't exactly know what it is but for some reason I just don't like him that much.

• Thumbs Up 1

I will personally write a verbose and formally discordial letter to each and every one of you that does not vote for Big against Chao in the next round.

I will personally write a verbose and formally discordial letter to each and every one of you that does not vote for Big against Chao in the next round.

You can easily buy my vote...you know who to vote for. hint hint.

Also, I like Big anyway

Edited by Taokaka
  • Thumbs Up 2

One step ahead of you. Consider the competition creamed.

I guess you can say the poll is going to get a big surprise.

• Thumbs Up 5

I voted for Cream, as I feel she's a more creative character with her own unique niche and design, while Silver feels a bit like another take on Sonic or Shadow, if you know what I mean. I don't expect Cream to win, but I'm hoping she does well - hopefully a little better than she's doing right now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Gonna vote for Cream... Anything to knock Silver down a peg ...

I find it strange that Silver seems to have somewhat his own fanbase now... Like when did that even happen? I thought fans used to dislike him just as much as Big & Marine... \( '3')/

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver and Cream, two characters that I'm mostly indifferent towards. But I think I vote Cream just because I didn't had to make a pretty long post to this forum which was partially dedicated to my problems with her characterisation.

• Thumbs Up 1

I find it strange that Silver seems to have somewhat his own fanbase now... Like when did that even happen? I thought fans used to dislike him just as much as Big & Marine... \( '3')/

I get the impression he's been somewhat reclaimed by the fanbase, for whatever reason.  Perhaps due to secondary works, like the comics - or perhaps there are lots of younger people on Twitter old enough to feel nostalgic for '06, even.  (Or maybe a lot of people just loathe Cream.)

I never got the idea that everyone hated Silver so much as his detractors are just that vocal. That and Cream has always been boring. Silver may be a Trunks ripoff but Cream is the very definition of a diminutive, inoffensive moe anime girl.

• Thumbs Up 6

I voted for Cream because she was one of my favourite characters and still is to this day. I just love the mum and daughter relationship that she and Vanilla have, mainly due to reminding me of my relationship with my mum and how much we both enjoy cute rabbit stuff. 

Edited by Mightyray
  • Thumbs Up 3