Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

There are some people who are likely messing with the votes to try to get one character to win, or one character to lose. So they're probably voting against Shadow, so don't think too hard on it.

In addition, Shadow, while is quite popular, has lost a lot of favor, particularly after the release of his own game. I certainly know I'm one of those guys. So I voted against Shadow. I don't care one way or the other about Sticks.

But you do realise this doesnt repusent the whole fanbase right?

sure, I believe that those 82 people are the whole fanbase, it's just that small
nah, but 
seriously, no, i'm that dumb, it's just that shadow's percentage was starting to go down even more then this picture so I though he may not be able to climb back up, but I think it's just a matter of time before he will cross  sticks and this post will prove how much of an idiot I am

Edited by Baraksha

Now it's a neck-to-neck with Sticks at a slight lead. 

I guess it is to troll the Shadow fanboys or Boom haters but that doesn't help anyone soooooo yeah.

Shadow's gonna win regardless, he is the 2nd most popular character in the series so yeah, as much as I like Sticks, in which I do when written well, she ain't winning this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now it's a neck-to-neck with Sticks at a slight lead. 

I guess it is to troll the Shadow fanboys or Boom haters but that doesn't help anyone soooooo yeah.

Shadow's gonna win regardless, he is the 2nd most popular character in the series so yeah, as much as I like Sticks, in which I do when written well, she ain't winning this one.

Or maybe some people like shadow and some people like sticks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Or maybe some people like shadow and some people like sticks.

Oh Deji, if only that was true. It's quite obvious that people vote characters to spite the fans of the other characters. No other reason than that, noperino. Totally cereal here.

But really, yeah. That's just that but strange that Sticks was at a lead in the beginning.

It's 50/50 

Plus everyone knows in the end its gonna be Sonic vs Shadow with Tails in 3rd... again ><;

ok, shadow was leading by 2%, but then sticks brought it back to a tie, are you sure those are just trolls?
UPDATE: sticks is leading again

Edited by Baraksha

Shadow isn't anywhere near as popular as he used to be, so I figured he wasn't as guaranteed to win this as people kept saying he was. Still hard to believe he's loosing to fucking STICKS though. Like, damn. 

Gonna vote for Shadow on this one. Not that fond of him but Sticks is probably my least favorite character to come out of this franchise in a loooong time.

Shadow isn't anywhere near as popular as he used to be, so I figured he wasn't as guaranteed to win this as people kept saying he was. Still hard to believe he's loosing to fucking STICKS though. Like, damn. 

Gonna vote for Shadow on this one. Not that fond of him but Sticks is probably my least favorite character to come out of this franchise in a loooong time.

Well to be fair Shadow has been pretty much irrelevant within the last few years were as Sticks is the new character that they've been pushing not to mention Im sure people would easily recognize sticks due to the popularity of the tv show.

Chill, chill.

This has happened before, people begin to vote-jump certain characters (whether that's for the character they're voting for, or to vote against the other one). It just happens in polls like these. At the end of the day, it barely matters. You don't need to watch it every five minutes. It won't likely end for two to three weeks anyway.

So the person prefers comedy over action, nothing wrong with that. I like both so I like both Shadow and Sticks but I'm gonna go with Shads since he is a more recognizable character amongst the fans, especially the Adventures fans (rabid or not) and when he's written well, like in SA2 and 06 (surprisingly) he's a legit great character. Sticks works at a more basic level, she's adorable because she's weird and says weird things, so she can appeal to people who find themselves weird but embraces their weirdness if that's making sense. Of course, she can be more fleshed out and the writers should explore her character more but she's still a fun character that provides some nice weirdness.

#sonicisdeepbruh

Welp, looks like Shadow is winning by a pretty good margin now. Good, I was afraid the balance of the universe was upset. I voted for him too; not my favorite character but he can be cool, and to me Sticks is just...there, I guess.

I feel bad for Espio :\ I had to vote for Knuckles tho...

I don't know why people were that surprised early on and thought Shadow was that guaranteed to win after we got wind that people were fucking with this poll since the Blaze vs Metal round. After that, I saw this one coming a mile away - as understandable as it is that Shadow has lost favor with a lot of fans, there's a lot of sheer bile and childish spite toward him and his fans that it's hilariously ridiculous. (EDIT: Then again, this is the Sonic franchise I'm talking about.)

And of course, I'm definitely voting for The Ultimate Lifeform here. Not that I hate Sticks, but I lean stronger on action compared to comedy. Here's hoping he wins even with people rigging the votes, but it's already been tainted that him losing (or winning) doesn't really affect much in the long run.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

It seems people are difficult to make decisions which they're going to vote for in a competition between Shadow & Sticks. Yeah, both of them are very famous, but I had to vote for Shadow & Knuckles this time.

LOL this is like the Metal VS Blaze thing all over again...

Wha!?!? Shadow's in the lead with 71%

Did they fix the voting system or...