Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Well looks like the poll isn't accepting more votes

Shadow and Knuckles DESTROYED Sticks and Espio

Yeah, looks like RubyEclispe caught on to people screwing with the votes and adapted accordingly.

Not that it would have mattered much; I'd honestly be shocked if Sticks or Espio came even close to beating Shadow or Knuckles.

Yeah, looks like RubyEclispe caught on to people screwing with the votes and adapted accordingly.

Wait, how? I don't know anything about Twitter votes, but I really doubt there's a tool there to "fix the votes" if there was, it'd filtered those out in the beginning by the software.

Wait, how? I don't know anything about Twitter votes, but I really doubt there's a tool there to "fix the votes" if there was, it'd filtered those out in the beginning by the software.

He didn't fix the votes, but he set a timer on the voting so that it automatically stops after a set time. This was something that was abused in the Metal vs Blaze votes previously, but now anyone trying to game the system would have a certain amount of time to do it before it prevents everyone from trying it.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Sure, but that wouldn't exactly stop some from putting in mass votes, it'd just stop votes from getting late entries. Anybody who wants to catch it early on and mess with it will do so.

But that's exactly what I was saying.,,XD

I was responding to you before you edited it. :P

But yeah, I was a little confuse. You really can't fix an online poll. Only making them harder, but that requires things like setting up accounts and stuff.

I was responding to you before you edited it. :P

Oh, my bad. :lol:

But either way it goes, it's great that this is being mitigated somewhat. It's not an all purpose fix, but it's better than nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is nuts."

"Not pictured here: Deez".

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And yeah Pollock's comments were hilarious.

Wow guys the Sonic 25th anniversary game is looking great! XP

Real talk tho, that pic looks really good.

The facebook version has a hilarious description:

Join Master Chef Chao, Knuckles, & Knuckles in this new gripping tale of betrayal, emeralds, and gold rings.

we should probably change the title to tumblr/twitter/facebook sonic's latest exploits thread.

• Thumbs Up 2

The tumblr tags are the best:

#is anyone conveniently sick today? #we see right through you #skipping work and browsing tumblr and playing your vidya gamez #but since you've come this far in the tags #we'll reveal to you one of the cutscenes of Sonic 5 Emerald Guardians #which is never releasing because we have about $15 for the budget #so halfway through the game #Knuckles meets up with rouge #a double-cross spy thief who's out for his jewels #that means emeralds #Rouge: Long time no see. If it isn't Knuckles. #Knuckles: Long time no see. Long time no see.Knuckles (Interrupting): - I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS #SUDDENLY KNUCKLES TWO APPEARS FROM BEHIND A TREE #Rouge: What?! Another Knuckles?! #Knuckles: No... that's & Knuckles. My Original Character. #&Knuckles: God is in the machine. #Knuckles: (slightly confused): Uh... I don't know what that's about... but now you'll for taking our Emerdoos Rouge! #(SHADOW APPEARS) #(INTENSE FANGIRL SCREAMING) #Shadow: Long time no see... Rouge... Knuckles & Knuckles. #(SHADOW flicks his quills back in dramatic slow motion) #(FANGIRL SCREAMING INTENSIFIES)

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

That would be my guess for the idea, yes.

It wouldn't be right to not do something special for Boom's going away party, after all!

I wonder if the good doctor will find the holiday spirit in his heart to give us a hint as to when the second season would air...