Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

2 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

i want this alarm clock!

I did too, but I looked into it and found out that it actually runs a little fast...

• Thumbs Up 2

But isn't it like 7 months too early for 06's anniversary?

how do you link those tumblr tags?

2 hours ago, molul said:

It's National Walking day, not Sonic 06's anniversary.

That is the joke though. That Sonic 06's physics are so bad that you can walk causally on a loop.

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/944978_10154066789302418_4686343131540998775_n.png?oh=2fa9f6f80778cb9d0307381a1ab4b641&oe=57C0A4B0

He also posted a reply that shows the contents of the Sonic secrets folder.

Sonic 25 Doomsday Weapon sounds interesting, but not as interesting as Amy's Home Economics Adventure.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, sansy said:

Bros since 1992. Go hug your sibling or sibling-like best friend.

Bros since 1992. Go hug your sibling or sibling-like best friend.

#national sibling day #They may not be related by blood #but family doesn't have to be dictated by only genetics #so go hug your sibling or best friend #just one day of nonaggression #or even 10 minutes #if not we can be your sibling #we don't promise we won't use your things without permission #or eat that snack you've been saving though #that's sibling life

Happy National Siblings Day to one and all! Do take the time to show your sibling love to your, well, siblings or to those very close friends that are kinda like your siblings. Whether it's by playing 2 players in Sonic 2 or Rise of Lyric or anything in between, just be careful when they fall into the Mega Mack because they'll probably gonna drown in it but hey, infinite lives are a thing.

Hashtags are sooo true :D 

• Thumbs Up 1

Funny thing is there is a huge difference between asking Sega to take their time and giving us  a small dose of game info for us to be excited for.

Well, either way we're still gonna have to wait for the game to come out and since the first tease of a new Sonic game doesn't come until later this month. I'd say the year is still young.

I can imagine that for every person that wants news early, there are probably more that get annoyed when they have to wait incredibly long for the game to come out.

Also, going by those tags it doesn't sound like the new game will be announced anytime soon.

I don't mind waiting at all.  I can wait for another year just as long as I know of its existence. Like Fire and Ice, I know it exists and its coming out at the end of the year. No much else to go on but I'm satisfied. For this anniversary we have a vague idea that a game exist, along with alot of trollish memes

There's still plenty of time for the 2016 main game to be announced.

What's that saying? "No news is good news"  :huh:

4 minutes ago, Tails spin said:

I don't mind waiting at all.  I can wait for another year just as long as I know of its existence. Like Fire and Ice, I know it exists and its coming out at the end of the year. No much else to go on but I'm satisfied. For this anniversary we have a vague idea that a game exist, along with alot of trollish memes

Maybe you don't mind waiting, but others do.

I mean, at the end it is SEGA of Japan that calling the shots. If they don't feel like they're ready to reveal the next Sonic game, than what else can Webber do?

• Thumbs Up 1