Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Where is this push on this narrative that Sonic fans want the game rushed coming from? I legitimately do not understand it.

That Friday Feeling when your wing man is so loyal, he takes bombs to the face for you.

That Friday Feeling when your wing man is so loyal, he takes bombs to the face for you.

#friday feeling #so this has always bugged us #this is supposed to be the flying battery #but it doesn't look like the flying battery later in the game #yes these are the things we think about on fridays #tails really takes those bombs like a champ #we should have made Game Gears out of him #still need a nuclear power plant to power one of those things for more than an hour #hope you have a great weekend!

I could make another (totally not) witty remark but it's Friday, it's tha time of the week where we can calm down and let our little buddies take the dive (or in this case, bombs) for us and ask the great questions like is that battleship really the Flying Battery? Anyways, happy Friday!

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, sansy said:

#we should have made Game Gears out of him

this as the best one XD

5 hours ago, sansy said:

#friday feeling #so this has always bugged us #this is supposed to be the flying battery #but it doesn't look like the flying battery later in the game #yes these are the things we think about on fridays #tails really takes those bombs like a champ #we should have made Game Gears out of him #still need a nuclear power plant to power one of those things for more than an hour #hope you have a great weekend!

I could make another (totally not) witty remark but it's Friday, it's tha time of the week where we can calm down and let our little buddies take the dive (or in this case, bombs) for us and ask the great questions like is that battleship really the Flying Battery? Anyways, happy Friday!

Ha ha, poor Tails. 

Also, stuff like that is why this happened:

sonic tails archie 178.jpg

So they really are making a bunch of character specific Flash games. This sounds really good! I wonder if this is gonna be a long term thing. It'd be nice to have some filler content in between Sonic games.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, Inspector Shaddy said:

I'm pretty sure that's not true

They were saying that before BBFA3:TT. I think there is a high probability of them making those games. 

I'm sure Gene is joking but I hope he's serious.

BBFA3 was a fun game and I could go for more self parody flash games featuring other characters full of mini games.

• Thumbs Up 5

Considering that we have an actual game called Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3, I wouldn't be surprised if there's going to be more games like it. 

EDITZ: And speaking of surprises, Aaron/Gene did a small mockup image of Fitbit's image for Motivation Monday.

Suffice to say, it's pretty solid advice.

But of course, transitioning from the weekends into Monday can hard.

Rolling into Monday from the Weekend like

Rolling into Monday from the Weekend like

#mondays #just when you're beginning to have fun #BAM #and then it all comes down on you #but that's okay! #life throws challenges at us and we all have the strength to overcome it #even when you slam into a wall and are piled under more troubles#believe in yourself and you can jump out of the mess #then you have a fun ice world ahead of you #and penguin bots #or you can be like aaron #and throw playful jabs at other companies #no shame #just go fast

Like the weekends can be like snowboarding through Ice Cap Zone, a fun and chill time but Monday then comes like a mountain, a then a bed of responsibilities pile up on you and you have to platform your way through the week until you can snowboard through the weekends again.

• Thumbs Up 8

These Sonic 3 jokes are really good. I love it when the social media makes specific tegerences to the games like this rather than relying on memes or stuff like that...not that the latter isn't fine in moderation, but this is just way more funny and charming to me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 7

All that matters is a balance. A little meme here, a joke based on a game there. And thinking that they could do a whole lineup of joke games (like BBFA3:TT), this will be a fun year on social media

• Thumbs Up 5

Does anybody know where that Tails illustration on the SmallFox Hero poster is from? I don't think I recognise it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Joy said:

Does anybody know where that Tails illustration on the SmallFox Hero poster is from? I don't think I recognise it.

Sonic_iPhone_Skin_%2832%29.PNG

The render from what I can tell came from a Sonic iPod/iPhone skins app.

• Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, sansy said:

Sonic_iPhone_Skin_%2832%29.PNG

The render from what I can tell came from a Sonic iPod/iPhone skins app.

No, no I meant the 2D illustrated Tails beside the logo.

It's sad that they have to preface everything with it's not a game announcement.

• Thumbs Up 1