Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Are the reptile Chaotix just...meme repellants? First they trumped the Big meme at that panel, now that post has no memes despite Gene writing it.

Well, that would explain a lot. 

Apparently the Facebook version of the Chaotix post reveals that the Mighty art is original

Also, that was a clever way to sneak in "& Knuckles"

EDIT:

Made it into "boxart"

Chaotix 2016.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Is that new Mighty art official or did they just take someone's fan art?

Because it looks really good

• Thumbs Up 1

I know it's not gonna happen, but I hope SEGA uses that art (assuming it's new and not taken from deviantART or something) for a Mighty profile on Sonic Channel

It would be quite cool if SEGA wanted to push their new Mega Drive Hub even further by adding a few new titles to Steam as part of the revitalising of their retro library.

The news of Knuckles Chaotix finally getting its first re-release via the new hub would definitely bring in some added interest from both Sonic and general retro gaming fans.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's that time of day again! Where we take the time to appreciate the planet we live in! So go ahead, don't litter, put items that are recyclable in the recycle bin and if you're too lazy for that, well I guess you could watch SatAM or play the Genesis games for the enriching nature vs technology themes!

Also there's some numbers/coordinates, you know what to do!

• Thumbs Up 7

44 minutes ago, sansy said:

It's that time of day again! Where we take the time to appreciate the planet we live in! So go ahead, don't litter, put items that are recyclable in the recycle bin and if you're too lazy for that, well I guess you could watch SatAM or play the Genesis games for the enriching nature vs technology themes!

It's just "SONIC TWENTY FIVE" in numbers, but what is interesting is the Morse code.

.-.. .. ...- . / .- -. -.. / .-.. . .- .-. -.

Live and Learn

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, Tailikku said:

It's just "SONIC TWENTY FIVE" in numbers, but what is interesting is the Morse code.

.-.. .. ...- . / .- -. -.. / .-.. . .- .-. -.

Live and Learn

Sonic 25 and a name of SA2's main theme. What could it mean >:) .

11 hours ago, Kfarc said:

Do you think that picture means anything for Chaotix, or not? 

I doubt it, to be honest. Not when Gene has to explicitly point out that they did it for fun and not to hint at anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is tails doll a confirmed meme yet? There has been many references, has it been updated?

Meanwhile,

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, sansy said:

So there's a Knuckles constellation and Eggman-

CgqSrjhUYAEBw6f.jpg

People on twitter say the morse code says "Life is rarely black and" Is that true? or is it the Sonic 25th anniversary?

• Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, Mystery Zebra said:

So there's a Knuckles constellation and Eggman-

CgqSrjhUYAEBw6f.jpg

People on twitter say the morse code says "Life is rarely black and" Is that true? or is it the Sonic 25th anniversary?

Tailikku decoded morse code as "Live and learn". Don't now if this is 100% correct, but it makes more sense.

I've heard somewhere that different codes are posted on different social sites, but I don't know whether it's true since I don't know how to translate the Morse code from sound. Supposedly, one says "Life is rarely black and" and other "Live and learn". What's the third one then?

Who would've known that there would be a Hug a Plumber Day? I mean, I wouldn't mind to hug a plumber but the stuff plumbers do is not very sanitary but sure, I'll give a plumber a hug. In the Up Throw style of hugging. Oh yeah and it seems like Aaron is back from PAX.

#hug a plumber day #yes--this is really a thing today #though I guess it makes sense #plumbers have to go though a lot of... you know #because nothing is worse than a backed up toilet #except maybe someone taking your snacks #right from your desk #not naming any names #but it may have been Jimmy because it's his birthday #if you attended PAX--let us know if you rode the totinos couch!

3 minutes ago, SonicEkkusu said:

There's a 3rd one?

Well, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook. He posts on those three sites so if there are two different messages, there also has to be a third one.