Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Yeesh Sonic's vain. Using an e-mail which is named after you? Also, good for Erazor.

36 minutes ago, Fusion Zebra said:

Well, at least we know of F and I's release date lol.

The date has been revealed since the SXSW panel

The tumblr tags for this post-

tumblr_oa8mxuUZKz1udzlioo1_500.png

That caught me by suprise a bit, though I do like the fact they're telling people to stay safe while playing Pokemon Go!

27 minutes ago, BenderTheBatman said:

Haven't seen this classic Sonic design before:

That's one of Nibroc-rock's renders using his own model. Magazines and news outlets do tend to have a habit of picking up unofficial renders for their articles. I'd imagine they fully believe they're official but this is what happens when you've got fan artists at this sort of level.

• Thumbs Up 8

>Dear My Friend plays in the video.

Well THANKS I really needed those feels. ;___;

It's still a cute and a funny video though!

tumblr_oadarozvja1u5cb23o1_500.png

Check out the tumblr tags for the latest "Sonic IRL" image:

Tagged: #Would totally play it #One week to go #You've mostly all been super patient #but the day is soon upon us #then... ALL WILL BE REVEALED #we hope you read that with thunderbolts and organs playing #but seriously--we're so excited to share with you what's to come #next week alone is going to be a fun one #we'll be announcing where you can watch the livestream of the party #and a few other treats and goodies

Next Friday, they will reveal... ALL! How do you like how that sounds? They say they're going to share "what's to come" so, whether it's the new main series game or not, it's certainly something new. And this week is going to be a fun one, let's see how they surprise us! :)

Edited by Ajavalo
Correction
  • Thumbs Up 8

1 hour ago, Ajavalo said:

Tagged: #Would totally play it #One week to go #You've mostly all been super patient #but the day is soon upon us #then... ALL WILL BE REVEALED #we hope you read that with thunderbolts and organs playing #but seriously--we're so excited to share with you what's to come #next week alone is going to be a fun one #we'll be announcing where you can watch the livestream of the party #and a few other treats and goodies

Next Friday, they will reveal... ALL! How do you like how that sounds? They say they're going to share "what's to come" so, whether it's the new main series game or not, it's certainly something new. And this week is going to be a fun one, let's see how they surprise us! :)

Until friday, I want memes. Memes for every day, memes for everyone. And maybe some clues hiden within those memes. But for friday... I want a new game, a one that I can be hyped for. And I don't care if it is classic, adventure or modern style. I just want to see something exciting. Also: BBFA3. 'Cuz why not. I realy want to be suprised by something, I don't know by what, but if they can do new game, BBFA3 news AND suprise, I'm sold. And I think that folks at Sega can make it hapen. So...

tumblr_nkcw0vvDKG1tu3l5bo1_500.png

Is it gonna be more memes, Big the Cat, and Classic Sonic? Cause if so, I think they might have blown their wad already. The only way I could get excited is if it were anything but that but for some reason I'm doubting that it won't be despite this time feeling like I may need to have a less cynical view of the revelations coming. 

9 hours ago, Ajavalo said:

Anyone else using Sonical Dark getting a 3D effect from the red text? Anyway, I'm expecting some memey stuff as usual, but on the other hand, if they're hyping up something that's a week from now...

Dang, that's some solid numbers. Congrats on Aaron and everyone else involved with social media shenanigans behind the scenes.

As for if the announcement at the party is gonna be BBFA3, I mean I'm sure Aaron will do that but he's fully aware that fans are pretty eager and impatient for the announcement for the next Sonic game, he gets us. So I have good faith in him that he won't disappoint us, we'll just be disappointed that the game will not be up to our various standards. XD

6 hours ago, Ayliffe said:

I'm glad that they at least have good timing of when to hop on meme bandwagons

Sonic canonically likes bulldogs now.

By the way, when did all of the teasing by Aaron actually start? Because I'm reading people say "after two years of wait", others "after a year and a half"...