Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

19 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

happy birthday genesis!

That was a cute video. Never had a Genesis but I can tell that it had an impact just like the NES.

So... anyone want to  try the number? Remember that number poste once where you got Eggman's answering machine?

13 minutes ago, ChikoLad said:

That freeze frame is still amazing.

According to his comments on Facebook, the Emergency Contact Number MAY or MAY NOT mean something.

That's right. We might be coming back to Cryptic Hint Castle again. Just because the 25th Anniversary party is over doesn't mean the numbers are.

s number.png

26 minutes ago, kadybat said:

It's a Coldsteel the Hedgehog joke. Aaron, ISTG.

sonic_hedgehog_2016-Aug-15.jpg

vogon_2016-Aug-15.jpg

"Sonic Fighting Academy" is a Coldsteel reference as well. :V

2 hours ago, Kiah said:

Who said Knuckles was stupid in Sonic Boom?! ^_^

"Knuckles was not stupid in Sonic Boom." Said no one ever. :P

1 hour ago, TimmiT said:

"Sonic Fighting Academy" is a Coldsteel reference as well. :V

Now all we need is a dank "Chronic the Hemphog" reference and my life will be complete. :lol:

Mario and Sonic Rio heavily suggested that the species acts as a surname, so "the" being a middle name isn't out of the question canonically. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Kiah said:

Sonic's Student ID card here is definitely interesting to look at as well as laugh at starting off with that nose! :P

I feel bad for Sonic. Every time that guy wants to get a student discount or something, he has to show that stupid face to somebody. My student ID photos always sucked so I can relate, haha.

I like the idea of "the" being a surname tbh. Its the most appropriate explanation for it-- though I must wonder why its so popular amongst Mobian parents. Maybe its a title of some kind?

Can't believe you people forgot to post the best Sonic mobile wallpaper of the best Sonic character? So very disappointed in you guys.

You can thank your boy, Greg Hahn for that. The better half of the Hahnton duo!

• Thumbs Up 6

I've always been fascinated by this "inbetween" Sonic design. It's something I'd like to see a real Sonic 4 (not that....thing we got) explore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, I didn't even know that the Happy Best Friend Day picture had secret messages when you change the lighting and stuff; how did no one ever thought of that. I mean, I never every other hint but wow, how did that escape everyone's mind? I mean, we did a similar thing with one of the Madeon teasers. Just wow, are there more clues?

"Let's take a look.... at more clues."

So, Hogfather was right after all when he assured that the Classic Sonic stuff was hinting at a Classic-oriented anniversary! :blink:

On 8/18/2016 at 4:20 PM, Kabalni said:

Wow, I didn't even know that the Happy Best Friend Day picture had secret messages when you change the lighting and stuff; how did no one ever thought of that. I mean, I never every other hint but wow, how did that escape everyone's mind? I mean, we did a similar thing with one of the Madeon teasers. Just wow, are there more clues?

"Let's take a look.... at more clues."

The night before the livestream happened, we figured out the Best Friend Day clue. Can't remember exactly who did it, but we figured it out.

You sure because I don't remember anyone getting that, maybe someone did but I just don't remember.

Some of the hints pointed out in this video seem unresolved, so there's likely still more hidden junk to find.

This "Let's take a look...at more clues" thing is kind of awesome too, imo. I dig the presentation.

I died when they used the oh no voice clip from adventure,  and when the pig badnik spoke.  Also Dat Eggman Wilhelm scream. The ending was cool too! 

The score shows 2017... You think we may get more info about Mania and the other game close to the end of the year?