Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Set my lock screen to Sonic's and my home wallpaper as Shadow's. My phone is a little swankier now.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shads as the lock screen cause why wouldn't the first thing you see when looking at your phone be the edgiest of hedgies and home screen is Sanic because you can't embrace Sonic, without embracing Sanic and the various meme incarnations.

Well, the Facebook page uploaded a 360 image to promote Fire & Ice and yes, there's still a lot of salt for it. So don't bother reading the comments lol.

lol, Altered Beast and Coldsteel x)

It's a bit weird seeing the Sonic social media doing Boom stuff again, it seems like it's been a while, though obviously it makes sense in light of the upcoming game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Does make me wonder about something. the original makers/memelords/4chan shitposters for Sanic (both of them) and Coldsteel never actually made themselves known have they? like no one on the internet never actually came out and said "yeah I created those horrid things". does that mean that they are public domain or just SEGA (Of America)'s property now?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/14/2016 at 11:55 PM, Shaddy the guy said:

It's hard to get a proper look at them, but I think there are new renders of a lot of characters here.

Most renders are from: Dash 2 Boom, one of those Sonic Boom posters, the second sonic boom DVD, though the Tails and Eggman ones look new, but i think they're from the TV series. Eggman pressing a button on his communicator looks like that scene from Translate This.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, goku262002 said:

Does make me wonder about something. the original makers/memelords/4chan shitposters for Sanic (both of them) and Coldsteel never actually made themselves known have they? like no one on the internet never actually came out and said "yeah I created those horrid things". does that mean that they are public domain or just SEGA (Of America)'s property now?

It's a good question, isn't it?  Exact ownership is probably a Ken Penders sort of grey area, in that the designs would belong to the creators but they're based on Sega's property.  I would imagine that, because no money is being made from them, they're probably safe so long as it's just playing around on social media.

• Thumbs Up 1

So remember the art posted for Denver Broncos star Running Back Cj Anderson on the Twitter page

CauL2DYUsAAaA9n.jpg

Cj Anderson returns the favor by bringing a little guest to his latest ESPN interview

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-CJ-Anderson-brings-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-to-live-interview-47521099

Spoiler

He also gave a shout out to the Sonic social media accounts too.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's a Monday, nobody likes Mondays. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try out awesome cool stuff on the most hated day of the week. So have have a pic to motivate you on this terrible day of the week!

Let’s start the week with sonic speed!

Let’s start the week with sonic speed! 

And can't forget a specialized Unleashed set of Tumblr tags, papa bless.

#monday motivation #every journey starts with one step #it may be scary to take that first step #but you never know what exciting things await down the road unless you take it #who knows - you may wind up saving a fractured world from splitting even further - a good friend at your side to help #and all the tasty new foods! #always move upward and onward - that's the zest of life

Oh yeah, remember when Aaron Webber ate 3 Habanero peppers when he was on Hot Pepper Gaming? Well a certain Xavier Woods did the exact same thing but he felt insulted that Aaron cramped on his style so he 1-upped ol' Webber during VidCon this year, actively calling out Webber to make the next move.

It's beautiful. ;-;

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Thursday, yet another SLAMMIN' Bradberry of a memetastic video from the Sonic YouTube channel.

After 4 SLAMMMMINNN' parts, Sonic the Hedgedog did an interview where the Sonic movie is yet again acknowledged along with other juicy bits.

• Thumbs Up 1

The tumblr tags for this post have stated the "let's take a look at more clues" line. Are we actually being challenged to find something regarding "Kick the Rock" (or perhaps "Unknown from M.E.".)? He quotes some of Kick the Rock and goes on a bit before going  "Who knows what lies hidden at the end of the great lyrical genius that is Knuckles the Echidna rap? You'll have to take a look for... more clues"

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/151061921463/sonic-mania-t-shirts-are-only-available-for-3-more

So by "Knuckles the Echidna rap" does he mean the Kick the Rock song he was quoting earlier or Unknown from M.E. commonly referred to as "the Knuckles rap"? And if it IS Unknown from M.E. which version? SA 1 or SA 2? And are we actually for realsies being challenged to find clues to something?

The tags ALSO claim that there's something hidden in that retro themed Mania commercial too

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/150690549643/sonic-mania-will-change-your-life-forever

Hope I don't sound too much like I'm wearing a tin foil hat.

Edited by GUN Commander
added question regarding the multiple versions of Unknown from M.E.
  • Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Jeffhog said:

We transcend and go further beyond.

dont forget the hashtags, this one could be important. crazy af video btw.

#sonic mania #one frame #there is a special message to find - but its not here #maybe you can find... #more clues

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, GUN Commander said:

The tags ALSO claim that there's something hidden in that retro themed commercial too

Secret in the commercial was the fact that Mr Izuka's smile on T-shirt was getting wieder every time we saw it.

As for Knuckles lyrics and "More clues"? I don't know. Maybe they'll start showcaseing Mania's characters? But then why would they start with Knux? And it doesn't add up with... those... lyrics...? *reading for the first time* WHAT ARE THOOOOSE!!?

Hmm... can someone toy around with colour palet (or something) in "The last days of summer" art? Maybe there are hidden those clues...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2016 at 7:03 PM, GUN Commander said:

The tumblr tags for this post have stated the "let's take a look at more clues" line. Are we actually being challenged to find something regarding "Kick the Rock" (or perhaps "Unknown from M.E.".)? He quotes some of Kick the Rock and goes on a bit before going  "Who knows what lies hidden at the end of the great lyrical genius that is Knuckles the Echidna rap? You'll have to take a look for... more clues"
http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/151061921463/sonic-mania-t-shirts-are-only-available-for-3-more

So by "Knuckles the Echidna rap" does he mean the Kick the Rock song he was quoting earlier or Unknown from M.E. commonly referred to as "the Knuckles rap"? And if it IS Unknown from M.E. which version? SA 1 or SA 2? And are we actually for realsies being challenged to find clues to something?

it sounds like it would have to be something in the music itself!  :unsure:   The very end of the music of Unknown from M.E. has some unique similarities to Hydrocity.  this is kind of true of Kick the Rock but it is less specific.  that still seems helpful though, where the tags were not specific about exactly which song is being referenced, that the clue may be the same in either song!

i don't think this could be it.... but just in case i will put it in a spoiler boundary anyway

:unsure:  There have always been the many totem poles in Green Hill and it could be that there is an underground or aquatic ancient settlement..!

This is also combining with what has been posted that Green Hill's act 2 begins with a big fall which does seem similar to entering Hydrocity.  Maybe it is going to be revealed that there is a similar but also entirely unique type of place on Sonic's home island!!