Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

So the tumblr tags in that Halloween Sonic shirt post challenged us to take a look at more clues again.

" for those of you wondering - that's not a crescent moon #remember how the moon got all blown up? #yeah. #Don't believe what those scientists tell you - it's still blown up #just take a look at... more clues.  "

Knuckles rap (specifically Kick the Rock from Wild Canyon) earlier, another SA2 reference here... What is this all leading to? We SERIOUSLY need to start analyzing these clues and any and all posts going forward and figure out what's going on. I feel like people aren't really noticing it this time around like they were before.

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/152030229613/its-spoopy-it-makes-ghosts-leery-its-the-new

• Thumbs Up 1

Something we missed. I think there's a clue here.

tumblr_ofhqwdddrb1si9k3co1_1280.jpg

Modern Sonics color code has an O instead of 0.

Look at the first two characters of everyone's color codes and it kinda makes-

07 of 02.

It's probably me, but they may be hinting something on Feb 07th next year?

Maybe Sonic 17 related????

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Spoopy Flare said:

Something we missed. I think there's a clue here.

tumblr_ofhqwdddrb1si9k3co1_1280.jpg

Modern Sonics color code has an O instead of 0.

Look at the first two characters of everyone's color codes and it kinda makes-

07 of 02.

It's probably me, but they may be hinting something on Feb 07th next year?

Maybe Sonic 17 related????

Good catch :)

Maybe it has nothing to do with anything but... since a good chunk of the clues (as well as the Arby's posts) are Knuckles themed, maybe it's something specifically to do with Knuckles? Yet regarding an aforementioned update that asked to "take a look at more clues", they referred to Eggman's destruction of the moon in Sonic Adventure 2, an event that Knuckles had nothing to do with (unless you go for the idea that the Eclipse Cannon was powered by Chaos Emeralds) so I don't know, finding myself back at square one.

Is there anything that has to do with Knuckles and the letter O? Has anyone seen anything else in the pictures/videos that might stand out as a clue?

20 hours ago, BenderTheBatman said:

Lets get to 2 million followers :D

I mean sure, we could do that...

...or we could first take a look at MORE CLUES.

CvjGkq5UEAAzZ29.jpg

Don't suppose anyone knows how to decipher that code at the bottom there?

• Thumbs Up 2

OHSHI--

Was there a MegaMan sighting on Halloween?

Nah, must of been a ghost.

It's a Thursday, new Sonic vid. This time, it's a video promoting the Sonic Charity Stream that Aaron/Gene mentioned in livestream a few days back (or was it yesterday? I don't even know), a bunch of SonicTubers are going in on the fun as well like Tails Channel and Find the Computer Room to name a few (might be more but I don't know).

So yeah, expect some fun time for a day filled with Sonic livestreams! 

and if you donate a buttload of cash, aaron will make gene play 06 and aaron might sing; don't hold me out on that; that's on you people

So yeah, now all we have is those tasty Tumblr tags from the past.

From that "legit" Fire & Ice trailer:

#sonic boom #fire and ice #they loved the sonic mania trailer as much as you all did #so they asked us to do one for fire and ice #we mean... we think it turned out okay - right? #trailer quality up there with certain other industry names that love movies #there are spoilers if you care - so be careful if you plan to play the game

Need a last-minute Halloween costume? We got you.

Need a last-minute Halloween costume? We got you. 

#last minute halloween costumes #other acceptable ideas include: #cardboard Egg-o-matic #boxing gloves with paper triangles on the knuckles #and Sonic Man from 2006 #But seriously - props if you can dress up as Sonic 2006 - low key best character#at least... from that game

Spoiler

funny thing nibroc rock actually did dress up as sonic man for halloween

From the Ouija Board #TailsDollLives: 

#Halloween #There are a number of terrifying things in the series #besides... you know... it. #the ghosts from Sandopolis #that giant fire tarantula from Shadow #the sheer existence of Omochao -- always lurking #ready to give you... ADVICE. #(shudder)#we hope you have a happy and safe halloween! #and brings us candy! Aaron loves sweets

From Sanic Mana, the game that brings back the True Sanic Spirit!:

#Sanic Mana #Robo Clowns #At least Eggman hasn't made those yet. #Egg Pawns in clownsuits don't count #but that's probably one way to make Carnival Night Zone more terrifying #just evil robot clowns #and you're locked in the room with several with that barrel #even if you beat those - the time will be against you #hold strong against the goofy menace!

From the post promoting Next Level:

#sonic the hedgehog #sonic: mega drive #archie #tyson hesse #ian flynn #the next level #it's like mega drive--but better #because knuckles is in it #and he's the best character #better strength - better speed - better abilities - better doofus #...wait#either way - check your local comic shop today!

And finally from today's post of a good ol' Classic Knuckles Sandwich:

#national sandwich day #the awkwardness is essential #that's what unlocks all the flavor #so make sure he feels very uncomfortable doing this #but seriously - don't eat this sandwich #unless you want quills or an actual knuckle sandwich #you're gonna have a bad time

Spoiler

heh, more assumed undertale references......

• Thumbs Up 2